[COMPLETE] Marion de Lorme by Victor Hugo-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29500
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » June 30th, 2017, 3:36 am

should be ok now

Anne

Kristingj
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » June 30th, 2017, 3:42 am

annise wrote:should be ok now

Anne
Thanks! :thumbs:

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7193
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » July 1st, 2017, 1:06 pm

I have already read Mangis but he is only in Acts 3 and 4. Howsabout I also read Chevalier de Rochebaron (Act 2) and The 2nd Workman and Guard 2 in Act 5?

Thanks, Todd

Kristingj
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » July 2nd, 2017, 9:53 pm

ToddHW wrote:I have already read Mangis but he is only in Acts 3 and 4. Howsabout I also read Chevalier de Rochebaron (Act 2) and The 2nd Workman and Guard 2 in Act 5?

Thanks, Todd
Great, thanks!

wib66
Posts: 8519
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 3rd, 2017, 8:30 am

Sorry only just seen the PL notes for narrator so will get them sorted today
Michele

Family matters means I will be away for a while and will catch up on my return.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina


Kristingj
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » July 12th, 2017, 3:08 am

Thanks! I'm on vacation, but I'll add them to the me when I get back

Kalilei
Posts: 78
Joined: July 12th, 2017, 9:21 am

Post by Kalilei » July 13th, 2017, 10:20 am

May I claim Duke de Bellegarde, Taillebras, and Third Workman?

I am a beginner here. I posted a recording to the Weekly poem. If there is nothing odd with that, I'll start doing these.
Looking for a narrator for a dramatic reading of the Finnish epic KALEVALA

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14232
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » July 14th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Kristin,
I can read one of the guards and the Abbe . . .
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14232
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » July 16th, 2017, 4:22 pm

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Kristin,
I can read one of the guards and the Abbe . . .
MaryAnn
Here are the files:
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_abbe_4.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_guard1_5.mp3
MaryAnn

Kalilei
Posts: 78
Joined: July 12th, 2017, 9:21 am

Post by Kalilei » July 17th, 2017, 9:22 am

Kalilei wrote:May I claim Duke de Bellegarde, Taillebras, and Third Workman?

I am a beginner here. I posted a recording to the Weekly poem. If there is nothing odd with that, I'll start doing these.
Went ahead and recorded them:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_dukedebellegarde_IV.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_taillebras_III.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_thirdworkman_V.flac
Looking for a narrator for a dramatic reading of the Finnish epic KALEVALA

Kristingj
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » July 18th, 2017, 1:32 am

Kalilei wrote:
Kalilei wrote:May I claim Duke de Bellegarde, Taillebras, and Third Workman?

I am a beginner here. I posted a recording to the Weekly poem. If there is nothing odd with that, I'll start doing these.
Went ahead and recorded them:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_dukedebellegarde_IV.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_taillebras_III.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_thirdworkman_V.flac
MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Kristin,
I can read one of the guards and the Abbe . . .
MaryAnn
Here are the files:
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_abbe_4.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_guard1_5.mp3
MaryAnn

Thank you both! Claims are good, and the files has been added to the mw:)

MrsHand
Posts: 3488
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » July 18th, 2017, 5:57 am

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Kristin,
I can read one of the guards and the Abbe . . .
MaryAnn
Here are the files:
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_abbe_4.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_guard1_5.mp3
MaryAnn

Both are PL OK!

MrsHand
Posts: 3488
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » July 18th, 2017, 6:03 am


MrsHand
Posts: 3488
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » July 18th, 2017, 6:30 am

Kalilei wrote:
Kalilei wrote:May I claim Duke de Bellegarde, Taillebras, and Third Workman?

I am a beginner here. I posted a recording to the Weekly poem. If there is nothing odd with that, I'll start doing these.
Went ahead and recorded them:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_dukedebellegarde_IV.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_taillebras_III.flac

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/mariondelorme_thirdworkman_V.flac
These are all PL OK!

Post Reply