~FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
michaelreuss

Post by michaelreuss »

Mike
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
pjcsaville

Post by pjcsaville »

Hey Kristin,
I have to go out to Seattle for my sister's wedding, but when I get back around August 14th, I'll begin recording in bulk. Sorry for the delay on my part. I wanted to check in and let you know I haven't forgotten my part of Albert and I am very excited to begin recording! :D
Pat
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

pjcsaville wrote:Hey Kristin,
I have to go out to Seattle for my sister's wedding, but when I get back around August 14th, I'll begin recording in bulk. Sorry for the delay on my part. I wanted to check in and let you know I haven't forgotten my part of Albert and I am very excited to begin recording! :D
Pat
:thumbs:
Kristin

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Here is chapter 33 for Signor Pastrini
I have had to upload it as an MP3 not a Flac as it was too large as a Flac file as it is an hour long

Thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_signorpastrini_33_128kb.mp3
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

wib66 wrote:Hi Here is chapter 33 for Signor Pastrini
I have had to upload it as an MP3 not a Flac as it was too large as a Flac file as it is an hour long

Thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_signorpastrini_33_128kb.mp3
Thanks, and that's okay:)
Kristin

michaelreuss

Post by michaelreuss »

Mike
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

michaelreuss wrote:Here's another section ready for pl.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_gaspard_caderousse_045.flac
Thanks!
Kristin

bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

I would like to do the narration for chapter one. Also I'm new to dramatic reading so when I read my role and there is a dialogue in the middle how do I read this? sould I stop for a few seconds or just go on as if it isn't there?
bdanzige
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

bdanzige wrote:I would like to do the narration for chapter one. Also I'm new to dramatic reading so when I read my role and there is a dialogue in the middle how do I read this? sould I stop for a few seconds or just go on as if it isn't there?
Hi, if you look at the magic window, you will see that the narrator is all claimed. There are plenty of other roles you could claim, however. Look in the magic window, and anything that says 'open' can be claimed.

When you read for a dramatic play, you read your own lines, and then wait a few seconds to make clear where the line ends.
Kristin

bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

Oh Ok I didn't saw that all the narration sections are claimed. Thank you for th response.
bdanzige
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kristin,

Riotliights has not posted on the forums since February. It's probably time to figure out if his section with PL Notes can be salvaged, of if you need to orphan it and find another reader.

MaryAnn