OPEN[DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
Kristingj
Posts: 4247
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » May 7th, 2015, 12:27 am

MrsHand wrote:May I take M. Danglars?
Yes, you may:D

Kristingj
Posts: 4247
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » May 7th, 2015, 12:41 am

MaryAnn, would you add jessieyun0404 as DPL?

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14044
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » May 7th, 2015, 1:18 am

Kristingj wrote:MaryAnn, would you add jessieyun0404 as DPL?
Done!
M.A.

LydiaCW
Posts: 397
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

Post by LydiaCW » May 8th, 2015, 10:37 am

Could I read the Waiter / Daughter of Comte de Salvieux (F) / Officer 1?
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!


Kristingj
Posts: 4247
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » May 9th, 2015, 5:26 am

LydiaCW wrote:Could I read the Waiter / Daughter of Comte de Salvieux (F) / Officer 1?
Of course!


jessieyun0404
Posts: 1474
Joined: September 3rd, 2014, 6:18 am
Location: Republic Of Korea
Contact:

Post by jessieyun0404 » May 9th, 2015, 6:57 am

I have done a quick PL on Chapter 1 - its PL OK :thumbs:

There are few 'pops' at the some end of the lines - just to let you know.
~ Jessie (Jisu)

I'm back. I missed you, Librivox.
Portfolio Website


MrsHand
Posts: 3355
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » May 9th, 2015, 8:07 am

jessieyun0404 wrote:I have done a quick PL on Chapter 1 - its PL OK :thumbs:

There are few 'pops' at the some end of the lines - just to let you know.
My new microphone and I have been "arguing" the past week about what is and isn't appropriate for it to pick up. LOL I'm hoping to figure out what I need to do to make it less sensitive to those things.

If its something that can't be edited out when the time comes, please let me know. I have no problem redoing anything.


Kristingj
Posts: 4247
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » May 9th, 2015, 8:46 am

MrsHand wrote:
jessieyun0404 wrote:I have done a quick PL on Chapter 1 - its PL OK :thumbs:

There are few 'pops' at the some end of the lines - just to let you know.
My new microphone and I have been "arguing" the past week about what is and isn't appropriate for it to pick up. LOL I'm hoping to figure out what I need to do to make it less sensitive to those things.

If its something that can't be edited out when the time comes, please let me know. I have no problem redoing anything.
:P

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14044
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » May 9th, 2015, 10:11 am

Kristingj wrote:MaryAnn, I notice the file name is slightly wrong on the first one, but does that matter?
Not for parts Kristin. As long as that's what you put in the MW so the link works, we're good.
MaryAnn

Kristingj
Posts: 4247
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » May 9th, 2015, 10:14 am

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
Kristingj wrote:MaryAnn, I notice the file name is slightly wrong on the first one, but does that matter?
Not for parts Kristin. As long as that's what you put in the MW so the link works, we're good.
MaryAnn
:thumbs:

MrsHand
Posts: 3355
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » May 10th, 2015, 10:13 am

Just an FYI....I submitted Danglars chapters 1-5, but they got linked next to chapters 2-5 and 28. So my Chapter 1 file is currently listed as part of Chapter 2 for editing. Thought it might be better to bring it up now rather than later.

Post Reply