FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
Kristingj
Posts: 4575
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » June 16th, 2020, 10:16 pm

jameschristopher wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 1:25 pm
well I think I graduated viewtopic.php?f=21&t=80772&p=1735780#p1735780 Now I'd like to claim the part of Rita's father chapter 33
and Martia chapter 34
Great! I'm on my phone, so I can't change the MW, but feel free to start reading if you want:)
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

adrianstephens
Posts: 963
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 5:06 am
Location: Cambridge UK
Contact:

Post by adrianstephens » June 16th, 2020, 10:44 pm

I would like to read the Narrator in 97-117.

I have a bit part in 96, Magistrate 2. If you'd like to release that part back into the wild, I'm happy to narrate 96 as well.

Best Regards,
Adrian
My Librivox-related YouTube series starts here: Part 0: Introduction. https://youtu.be/pMHYycgA5VU
...
Part 15: Case Study (Poem) https://youtu.be/41sr_VC1Qxo
Part 16: Case Study 2 (Dramatic Reading) https://youtu.be/GBIAd469vnM

pyledriver
Posts: 284
Joined: July 10th, 2013, 3:32 pm
Location: Lexington, KY USA

Post by pyledriver » June 17th, 2020, 12:58 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_boville_028.flac

The other two parts are recorded and should be posted today or tomorrow.


Kristingj
Posts: 4575
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » June 18th, 2020, 5:37 am

adrianstephens wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 10:44 pm
I would like to read the Narrator in 97-117.

I have a bit part in 96, Magistrate 2. If you'd like to release that part back into the wild, I'm happy to narrate 96 as well.

Best Regards,
Adrian
Hi, the narrator vol 5 is currently on hold for someone, waiting for their 1-minute test to come through, so it's taken.
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

Kristingj
Posts: 4575
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » June 18th, 2020, 5:38 am

pyledriver wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 12:58 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_boville_028.flac

The other two parts are recorded and should be posted today or tomorrow.
benderca wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 4:36 pm
...and here is the chapter where I die... almost. :wink:

Maximilien Morrel + both, Chapter 117:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_maximilianmorrel_117.flac

Thank you both!
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

adrianstephens
Posts: 963
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 5:06 am
Location: Cambridge UK
Contact:

Post by adrianstephens » June 18th, 2020, 6:29 am

Kristingj wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 5:37 am
adrianstephens wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 10:44 pm
I would like to read the Narrator in 97-117.

I have a bit part in 96, Magistrate 2. If you'd like to release that part back into the wild, I'm happy to narrate 96 as well.

Best Regards,
Adrian
Hi, the narrator vol 5 is currently on hold for someone, waiting for their 1-minute test to come through, so it's taken.
No problem.
My Librivox-related YouTube series starts here: Part 0: Introduction. https://youtu.be/pMHYycgA5VU
...
Part 15: Case Study (Poem) https://youtu.be/41sr_VC1Qxo
Part 16: Case Study 2 (Dramatic Reading) https://youtu.be/GBIAd469vnM



Kristingj
Posts: 4575
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » June 18th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Thank you both:)
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

bwaring
Posts: 14
Joined: January 28th, 2020, 1:34 pm

Post by bwaring » June 21st, 2020, 4:15 pm


harryson
Posts: 8
Joined: June 4th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Post by harryson » June 22nd, 2020, 2:45 pm

Hi recording of Narrator Ch 96. Duration 15:48.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_narrator_96.flac

Looking forward to your feedback. harryson.

MManolakes
Posts: 109
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 1:52 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Post by MManolakes » June 22nd, 2020, 3:29 pm

I'd like to claim a few small parts: Divalaccio + all in Chapter 33, Sentry 1 in 37, and Gendarme 3 in 45.

Mike

aviolaVO
Posts: 19
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Post by aviolaVO » June 22nd, 2020, 6:26 pm

Hi,
Just a heads up, I am under deadline for a separate project. Once that frees up in about a week or so, I'll be picking up the pace on my narrations and uploads. Apologies for the delay.
Anthony, Narrator Volume 4

bryanlen
Posts: 3
Joined: June 15th, 2020, 12:23 pm

Post by bryanlen » June 22nd, 2020, 6:29 pm

Hi there! I'd like to claim a few roles if that's alright:

Cucumetto + all (Ch. 33)
Porter 2 (Ch. 81)
A Paper (Ch. 85)
Brigadier 2 (Ch. 98)

I'm pretty new to the forum, but my 1 minute test has been uploaded and posted, currently waiting on its review.

Post Reply