~FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

I think I've caught everything, let me know if there is something missing/I didn't see. Sorry again for not beeing here, I didn't get any emails from LV.
As my signuature says, I've been sick and I am still up and down with health, which is why I suddenly PL lots and then it takes a while again. Trying to get a lot done on the days I have the energy for it. Thanks for beeing patient, guys, and for all the help linny<3
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
benderca

Post by benderca »

AdamBielka wrote: January 15th, 2020, 3:42 pm Is Duke Blacas available still? Would like to claim him.
It looks like Duke Blacas was already claimed, but the Magic Window had not yet been updated. Signor Pastrini is still free (currently sections 120-124) and other small roles (currently blue).
linny

Post by linny »

Kristingj wrote: January 16th, 2020, 10:55 pm I think I've caught everything, let me know if there is something missing/I didn't see. Sorry again for not beeing here, I didn't get any emails from LV.
As my signuature says, I've been sick and I am still up and down with health, which is why I suddenly PL lots and then it takes a while again. Trying to get a lot done on the days I have the energy for it. Thanks for beeing patient, guys, and for all the help linny<3
I believe the way the emails work is that if you don't log on after the first email you don't get any others.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

linny wrote: January 17th, 2020, 7:39 am
Kristingj wrote: January 16th, 2020, 10:55 pm I think I've caught everything, let me know if there is something missing/I didn't see. Sorry again for not beeing here, I didn't get any emails from LV.
I believe the way the emails work is that if you don't log on after the first email you don't get any others.

I've had some issues with it happening when I am allready logged in when they send the message, or if I don't follow the link but log in another way.
Kristin

benderca

Post by benderca »

Kristingj wrote: January 16th, 2020, 10:40 pm
benderca wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 12:17 pm I discovered a mistake in the color coding in Chapter 112, page 2, Julie's line is attributed to Maximilian:

"Oh, count." said Julie, "will you restore him to us cured of his melancholy?"

Unfortunately Xenablue didn't record the line. It should be inserted in her file around 1:07.
Thanks!
You're welcome. I found another color coding error. In Volume 5, Chapter 117, p.10, there is a line attributed to Maximillien, which I think should be Jacopo's:

"Do you wish to speak to us?" asked Morrel.
"I have a letter to give you from the count." (Jacopo)
"From the count!" murmured the two young people.
"Yes; read it." (Since both Max and Valentine say, "From the count!", it would make more sense if Jacopo said "Yes, read it." Then Max opens it and reads it.)
Morrel opened the letter, and read:—

I checked, Iyat Ismail, who read for Jacobo didn't read this line. It should go at the end of the file. In addition, Jacobo's final line from page 11 is also missing:

"Look!" said Jacopo.

So missing are the two lines for Jacopo:
"Yes; read it."
and
"Look!"
AdamBielka

Post by AdamBielka »

Are the Marshal Bertrand/noblemen parts still open?
Join the "Frauds, Forgeries, and Fake News Collection" - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=78482&hilit=fake+news
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

benderca wrote: January 17th, 2020, 7:54 pm
Kristingj wrote: January 16th, 2020, 10:40 pm
benderca wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 12:17 pm I discovered a mistake in the color coding in Chapter 112, page 2, Julie's line is attributed to Maximilian:

"Oh, count." said Julie, "will you restore him to us cured of his melancholy?"

Unfortunately Xenablue didn't record the line. It should be inserted in her file around 1:07.
Thanks!
You're welcome. I found another color coding error. In Volume 5, Chapter 117, p.10, there is a line attributed to Maximillien, which I think should be Jacopo's:

"Do you wish to speak to us?" asked Morrel.
"I have a letter to give you from the count." (Jacopo)
"From the count!" murmured the two young people.
"Yes; read it." (Since both Max and Valentine say, "From the count!", it would make more sense if Jacopo said "Yes, read it." Then Max opens it and reads it.)
Morrel opened the letter, and read:—

I checked, Iyat Ismail, who read for Jacobo didn't read this line. It should go at the end of the file. In addition, Jacobo's final line from page 11 is also missing:

"Look!" said Jacopo.

So missing are the two lines for Jacopo:
"Yes; read it."
and
"Look!"
Thanks!
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

AdamBielka wrote: January 21st, 2020, 4:07 pm Are the Marshal Bertrand/noblemen parts still open?
Yes, all yours if you want them:)
Kristin

AdamBielka

Post by AdamBielka »

Alright, I'm good with taking the Marshall.
Join the "Frauds, Forgeries, and Fake News Collection" - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=78482&hilit=fake+news
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

AdamBielka wrote: January 21st, 2020, 11:15 pm Alright, I'm good with taking the Marshall.
Great, all yours:)
Kristin

Kristine1990

Post by Kristine1990 »

Thanks Kristin. :) I haven't been getting notifications either.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

May I please claim sec. 120-124, signor Pastrini.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
benderca

Post by benderca »

I found another color coding mistake, but this one only affects the Count of MC, the editor, and me (Maximilien).

In Chapter 113, page 10:

"He hopes so, Maximilian." The young man's head fell on his breast.

"You have my promise," he said, after a minute's pause, extending his hand to Monte Cristo.
"Only remember"

"On the 5th of October, Morrel, I shall expect you at the Island of Monte Cristo..."

"Only remember" should be purple for Max and not blue for the Count. I have read the line.
Kristine1990

Post by Kristine1990 »

Hello. Here is my reading of Duke De Blacas. https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_dukedeblacas_10.flac
If someone could listen and tell me if there are any issues, I would appreciate it! :)