~FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
benderca

Post by benderca »

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Thanks!
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
benderca

Post by benderca »

Kristingj wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:15 am
Thanks!
You're very welcome. I also re-uploaded Chapter 30 because I had left out the voice credit:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_maximilianmorrel_030.flac

(one more chapter to go... :D )
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

benderca wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:40 am
Kristingj wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:15 am
Thanks!
You're very welcome. I also re-uploaded Chapter 30 because I had left out the voice credit:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_maximilianmorrel_030.flac

(one more chapter to go... :D )
Great!
Kristin

benderca

Post by benderca »

And here is my final chapter for Maximilien Morrel (Chapter 73):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_maximilianmorrel_073.flac

Wow! What a relief to finish this one -- I really strained my vocal chords for this part. I can't wait to hear this whole project finished (I've never read this whole book before -- really looking forward to it). Please let me know if there are any corrections or revisions that you would like me to make.

Have fun!
TJ
Last edited by benderca on September 17th, 2021, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

benderca wrote: September 16th, 2021, 6:44 pm And here is my final chapter for Maximilien Morrel (Chapter 73):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_maximilianmorrel_073.flac

Wow! What a relief to finish this one -- I really strained my vocal parts for this part. I can't wait to hear this whole project finished (I've never read this whole book before -- really looking forward to it). Please let me know if there are any corrections or revisions that you would like me to make.

Have fun!
TJ
Thank you! I'll get going on the PL and let you know:D
Kristin

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Have we lost Scott Foster? Hope he's OK. Kristin, would you like me to pick up Narrator for vol. 2, or do you want to give him more time?
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

LCaulkins wrote: November 15th, 2021, 3:14 pm Have we lost Scott Foster? Hope he's OK. Kristin, would you like me to pick up Narrator for vol. 2, or do you want to give him more time?
Hi, not as far as I know, but it's time I did a little check in with people anyways. I suspect we might lose one or two of the other narrators, as they haven't been active in months.
Kristin

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Kristingj wrote: November 15th, 2021, 11:30 pm
LCaulkins wrote: November 15th, 2021, 3:14 pm Have we lost Scott Foster? Hope he's OK. Kristin, would you like me to pick up Narrator for vol. 2, or do you want to give him more time?
Hi, not as far as I know, but it's time I did a little check in with people anyways. I suspect we might lose one or two of the other narrators, as they haven't been active in months.
OK. Just holler at me if you'd like me to pick up one or another of the volumes. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Maximillian PL notes. Loved your reading:D

Chapter 30
03:35 - Pronounciation of Pharaon, the second a needs to pronounced as well, something like this: https://forvo.com/word/pharaon/

Chapter 50
04:56 - You say "those are the most precious family treasures.", the line is "those are our most precious family treasures." A bit nitpicky, but 'our' makes it seem even more important.

Chapter 51 - PL OK!
Chapter 57
02:39 - Ma foi is mispronounced, foi should sound like this: https://forvo.com/search/foi/
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

And the rest of Maximillian!

Chapter 61, 62, 63, 74, 78, 79, 88, 90, 93, 94, 102, 105, 111, 113, 117 - PL OK!

Chapter 73
09:40 - You say "Oh you", it's "On you", and as it's an answer to a question that was just asked, it makes no sense with "Oh"
13:30 - Sounds like you say "a kind of feeling", it's "a kind feeling"

Chapter 92
01:00 - You say "contact", it's "conduct"

Chapter 103
00:20 - missing a line, "Sir,"
Kristin

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Hi!

Just checking in to see if I can help out in some way.
I've cleared some of my major projects. I could help out with narration or PL or something.
~ Larry
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

LCaulkins wrote: November 16th, 2021, 4:33 am
Kristingj wrote: November 15th, 2021, 11:30 pm
OK. Just holler at me if you'd like me to pick up one or another of the volumes. :)
Hi, if you are still interested, volume 5 is open for claiming:)
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

silverquill wrote: December 31st, 2021, 2:35 pm Hi!

I've cleared some of my major projects. I could help out with narration or PL or something.
Hi! Well, it looks like the narration of volume 2 will open up over new years (I'm giving him until monday to get back to me), but these are pretty big jobs, just so you're aware.
Other than that, it looks like I will finally be able to record again in a month or two, and I'm gonna need someone to PL for me then.
Kristin

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Kristingj wrote: December 31st, 2021, 2:52 pm
silverquill wrote: December 31st, 2021, 2:35 pm Hi!

Hi! Well, it looks like the narration of volume 2 will open up over new years (I'm giving him until monday to get back to me), but these are pretty big jobs, just so you're aware.
Other than that, it looks like I will finally be able to record again in a month or two, and I'm gonna need someone to PL for me then.
Yes, I've looked at the scripts for some of these chapters again, and know how big the narrator parts are. I could do vol 2 or 5, whatever helps the most.
~ Larry