~FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
larryhayes7

Post by larryhayes7 »

Kristingj wrote: September 18th, 2019, 11:05 pm
larryhayes7 wrote: September 18th, 2019, 8:54 am I guess it is already assigned just not in the MW with a readers name after I did some searching on it.
Hi! No, it was orphaned, so it's available if you want it:)
Sorry I just ran into this where you said I could claim the part, just did not get notified. Thank you!
DylanTG

Post by DylanTG »

Kristingj wrote: September 24th, 2019, 8:57 pm
DylanTG wrote: September 24th, 2019, 4:21 pm Hello,

I'd like to volunteer to narrate Volume 2, Chapters 28, 29 and 30, if I may.

Thanks,

DylanTG
Hi! I would really prefer to have the same narrator for a whole volume, or at least half a volumme. I have half of volume 1 available mostly because the reader vanished and we'd allready put in some much work in what was done, but there will be far too many readers in this book allready without splitting up the narration even more.
Thanks for the reply,

I quite agree with you about having one narrator per volume. I proposed only the first 3 chapters in order to test if I had enough time to do the entire volume.

How much of volume 1 is left to narrate? I don't see it on the Magic Box list, perhaps my Chrome settings don't let them show up? (wouldn't be the first time.)

I'm waiting for a new microphone to arrive tomorrow anyway, so in that time I will do a word count of the narrator in Volume 2 (vs. 3 or 4 etc) as well as a test recording to properly figure out if I can narrate all of volume 2 or any other open volumes, if volume 1 is not available to finish. Is that a fair proposal? I just don't want to promise to do something I can't follow through on.

So, can you please let me know the status on volume 1 narrator and I will let you know if I can definitively promise to do any of the other volumes.

Congrats on all your hard work,

Thanks for your help!
Dylan T.G.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

larryhayes7 wrote: September 25th, 2019, 7:20 am
Kristingj wrote: September 18th, 2019, 11:05 pm
larryhayes7 wrote: September 18th, 2019, 8:54 am I guess it is already assigned just not in the MW with a readers name after I did some searching on it.
Hi! No, it was orphaned, so it's available if you want it:)
Sorry I just ran into this where you said I could claim the part, just did not get notified. Thank you!
Great, you're signed up:)
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

DylanTG wrote: September 25th, 2019, 11:31 pm
Kristingj wrote: September 24th, 2019, 8:57 pm
DylanTG wrote: September 24th, 2019, 4:21 pm Hello,

I'd like to volunteer to narrate Volume 2, Chapters 28, 29 and 30, if I may.

Thanks,

DylanTG
Hi! I would really prefer to have the same narrator for a whole volume, or at least half a volumme. I have half of volume 1 available mostly because the reader vanished and we'd allready put in some much work in what was done, but there will be far too many readers in this book allready without splitting up the narration even more.
Thanks for the reply,

I quite agree with you about having one narrator per volume. I proposed only the first 3 chapters in order to test if I had enough time to do the entire volume.

How much of volume 1 is left to narrate? I don't see it on the Magic Box list, perhaps my Chrome settings don't let them show up? (wouldn't be the first time.)

I'm waiting for a new microphone to arrive tomorrow anyway, so in that time I will do a word count of the narrator in Volume 2 (vs. 3 or 4 etc) as well as a test recording to properly figure out if I can narrate all of volume 2 or any other open volumes, if volume 1 is not available to finish. Is that a fair proposal? I just don't want to promise to do something I can't follow through on.

So, can you please let me know the status on volume 1 narrator and I will let you know if I can definitively promise to do any of the other volumes.

Congrats on all your hard work,

Thanks for your help!
Hi, vol 1 has chapter 16-27 left. Sure, look through it and decide what you want to do:) As for the techincal issues with the mw, there should be some post in the forum that can help you with that
Kristin

linny

Post by linny »

Kristin,
I'm caught up for the moment with the editing for Crime and Punishment. There are still another 14 chapters to go there but I'm awaiting the narrator files.

I'll be editing here very shortly. If I'm analyzing the MW correcting chapters 2-4, 12-15, and 64 are all ready for editing. Does that seem correct?
linny

Post by linny »

larryhayes7

Post by larryhayes7 »

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

linny wrote: October 9th, 2019, 1:46 pm Kristin,
I'm caught up for the moment with the editing for Crime and Punishment. There are still another 14 chapters to go there but I'm awaiting the narrator files.

I'll be editing here very shortly. If I'm analyzing the MW correcting chapters 2-4, 12-15, and 64 are all ready for editing. Does that seem correct?

Great, thanks!
Yes, that's right!
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

larryhayes7 wrote: October 12th, 2019, 5:32 pm Captain Gaumard completed

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_Captain_Gaumard_29.flac

Time 2:02
Thanks!
Kristin

linny

Post by linny »

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_003_dumas_128kb.mp3 23:36

What did we decide about the DP? I have a cast list but I can't find a file. :?
linny

Post by linny »

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_004_dumas_128kb.mp3 14:18

8:47 - "Well!" resumed the Catalan, as he saw the final glimmer of Caderousse's reason vanishing before the last glass of wine.
This was marked as Caderousse’s line however I believe it to be Fernand’s. Either way, neither recorded the line.
adrianstephens

Post by adrianstephens »

Hello,
I'd like to take minor parts 61-63 Sterne et al. Thank you.
My Librivox-related YouTube series starts here: Part 0: Introduction. https://youtu.be/pMHYycgA5VU
Part 15: Case Study (Poem) https://youtu.be/41sr_VC1Qxo
Part 16: Case Study 2 (Dramatic Reading) https://youtu.be/GBIAd469vnM
linny

Post by linny »

linny

Post by linny »

linny

Post by linny »