~FULL [DRAM.READ] Count of Monte Cristo by Alex. Dumas-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Thank you!
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Kristin

benderca

Post by benderca »

I'd like to try my hand (or rather voice) at Maximilien Morrel please.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

benderca wrote: December 24th, 2019, 6:36 pm I'd like to try my hand (or rather voice) at Maximilien Morrel please.
Great! This is a young man, back from the military. Just be aware that it's a big role, and that I will only PL the first section you do, and then leave it til you are done. It's just too much work, and I've had people leave before they finished several times allready:)
Kristin

benderca

Post by benderca »

Kristingj wrote: December 29th, 2019, 10:40 am
benderca wrote: December 24th, 2019, 6:36 pm I'd like to try my hand (or rather voice) at Maximilien Morrel please.
Great! This is a young man, back from the military. Just be aware that it's a big role, and that I will only PL the first section you do, and then leave it til you are done. It's just too much work, and I've had people leave before they finished several times allready:)
No problem. I was going to get started right away, but I‘ve lost my voice completely. I’ll probably need a week or so to recover. I‘ve read all his chapters, though, and I think I‘ll have fun with this role. (This project has been going on longer than I’ve been at Librivox - quite impressive!).
benderca

Post by benderca »

I discovered a mistake in the color coding in Chapter 112, page 2, Julie's line is attributed to Maximilian:

"Oh, count." said Julie, "will you restore him to us cured of his melancholy?"

Unfortunately Xenablue didn't record the line. It should be inserted in her file around 1:07.
linny

Post by linny »

Kristin,
Once Lynette is feeling better and completes her last narrator chapter for v1 would you like me to have chapters 21-25 edited before you PL those? That way you are only listening to the narrator file once.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, Linny and Kristin,

I guarantee you that I am not going to stiff you on my last narrator chapter. :) It would be safe to start PL/editing work on the earlier chapters.

It seems that my vocal chords will be back for my use in about 2 or 3 days, so I'll hit ch. 27 then.
Last edited by LCaulkins on January 7th, 2020, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lynette * -
Kristine1990

Post by Kristine1990 »

Hello. I would like to read the role of Duke Blacus please. Thanks!
Kristine1990

Post by Kristine1990 »

I meant Duke Blacas.
linny

Post by linny »

LCaulkins wrote: December 18th, 2019, 4:56 pm Narrator ch. 25

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_narrator_25.flac (19:46)
Lynette,
You have an extra track in this file. There is nothing on it. When I mix them it brings your overall volume way down. No harm, just thought you would want to know.