FULL [DRAM.READ] Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - kd

Plays and other dramatic works
msfry

Post by msfry » February 13th, 2015, 5:57 pm

SweetPea wrote:Huck Finn for chapter 2 is PL OK!
This file doesn't sound any different than chapter 1 to me... :hmm: I have heard chapters that sound sort of like they've been "recorded in a cave" but this doesn't really sound like that to me :)
Thanks!
Really? Humm is right! At any rate, that was quick! Thanks. I'm working on 3, 4 and 5 right now. Lots of chapters, but none too long, and all outrageously fun to read. The really fun part is going to be piecing it all together and you will have to let me know what chapters I'm supposed to edit. :)
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"When you change the way you look at things, things you look at change."

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 6:08 pm

I've assigned you the odd-numbered chapters, and me the even-numbered ones :)
You can see at the bottom of the MW :)
Looking forward to more! I agree, this book is so funny! :D
Rachel

"For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise..." (Les Mis)

msfry

Post by msfry » February 13th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Chapter 3 of Huck is uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_huck_03.mp3

Okay, I think I've got it. You're even. I'm odd. Hey, I knew that! :lol:
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects

msfry

Post by msfry » February 13th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Speaking of odd, I just went into the MW to post my links and mark PL OK to chapters 1 and 2, but Section 1 is marked Chapter 3, etc., and there are no Chapters 1 and 2 for Huck. So now I'm all confused.
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 7:01 pm

They're there... PL OK sections are moved down under the green chapter headings near the bottom of the MW :) . I've already put the links in.
Rachel

"For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise..." (Les Mis)

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » February 13th, 2015, 7:44 pm

I was taking a break from "Wives and Daughters" so here's Mrs Damrell, from Chapter 41.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsdamrell_41.mp3 (00:54)

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Huck chapter 3 is PL OK! I've moved it to the bottom under the chapter 3 heading so don't worry that section 1 is now Huckleberry Finn (Chapter 4) :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Elizabby wrote:I was taking a break from "Wives and Daughters" so here's Mrs Damrell, from Chapter 41.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsdamrell_41.mp3 (00:54)
Thank you!
Edit: PL OK!
Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » February 13th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Still procrastinating! Here's Mrs Grangerford from Chapter 14, now I'm really going to stop!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsgrangerford_17.mp3 (00:32)

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 7:58 pm

PL OK, thanks!
You're not as bad as me... a couple weeks ago I looked at the long list of things I was signed up for, decided nothing looked interesting and posted a new solo :wink:
Rachel

loopmoploop

Post by loopmoploop » February 13th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Hello!

I'd like to sign up for Uncle Silas, please!

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 8:09 pm

He's yours! Thanks for claiming! :)
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry » February 13th, 2015, 8:31 pm

SweetPea wrote: Huck chapter 3 is PL OK! I've moved it to the bottom under the chapter 3 heading so don't worry that section 1 is now Huckleberry Finn (Chapter 4) :D
Aha! Now I get it . . . I think. When all the parts are in for an odd numbered chapter, then I know it's time to edit. Before then, I don't need to add files into the MW unless you ask me to. Is that right?
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » February 13th, 2015, 8:40 pm

msfry wrote:Aha! Now I get it . . . I think. When all the parts are in for an odd numbered chapter, then I know it's time to edit.
Right! :D
Before then, I don't need to add files into the MW unless you ask me to. Is that right?
If you want to add your Huck files in you can. if not, I'll do it :)
Thanks!
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry » February 13th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Michele Fry, CC
My Projects