COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Here's Abner Shackleton: https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_abnershackleton_18.mp3 It's 23 seconds long.

Here's Another Shepherdson: https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_anothershepherdson_18.mp3 It's 15 seconds long.

I accidentally uploaded Another Shepherdson with "18" at the end instead of "25". Please let me know if you would like me to re-upload the file with the correct name.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Both are PL OK, thank you! :)

Except there's one thing I'd like you to fix please. I don't know how I did it, and I'm very sorry, but I somehow made a mistake in the MW and the character's name is Shackleford not Shackleton. Would you mind recording another voice credit and re-uploading? Thanks, and sorry again for the mixup :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
unclejoe

Post by unclejoe »

I'll do Parker, Another townperson and undertaker if available.
aloha,
joe t.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

They are all yours, thank you! :)

And we are FULL - almost exactly a year from the start of the project :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks!
Rachel

Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

SweetPea wrote:Both are PL OK, thank you! :)

Except there's one thing I'd like you to fix please. I don't know how I did it, and I'm very sorry, but I somehow made a mistake in the MW and the character's name is Shackleford not Shackleton. Would you mind recording another voice credit and re-uploading? Thanks, and sorry again for the mixup :)
No worries, Rachel! I've recorded a new voice credit and re-uploaded the file here: https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_abnershackleford_18.mp3 It's 25 seconds long. I'm looking forward to listening to this once it's in the catalogue. Nice job in seeing the project through for a full year. :clap:
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks a lot! We've just got two more parts to go (though they are pretty big parts). I'm in touch with both of the readers so hopefully we will be done soon!

Abner Shackleford, Undertaker, Parker, and Another Townsperson are all PL OK! :clap:
Rachel

DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Hi Rachel,

Following up on our conversation regarding DPL duties. I've bookmarked the project and look forward to DPL the rest of the final chapters for you. Thank you for the opportunity to DPL a dramatic work.

I'll begin this weekend, and give Barry a chance to work his magic. :D

Thanks again,
Don
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Hi Rachel,

Chapters 4, 5, and 6 are PL OK! :) Once I get access to the MW, I'll update them. Good editing, nice flow, the cast is doing a great job! :thumbs:

Chapter 2 PL note (just one):
@ 00:50 - missing phrase "Then he says:" (end of 1st paragraph of Chapter 2)
The rest is fine.

Don
Don (DACSoft)

In Progress:
Next up:
KiltedDragon

Post by KiltedDragon »

DACSoft wrote:Once I get access to the MW, I'll update them.
You have access now. :)
Barry
My Recordings
Darn stuff! I have books to read!
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

KiltedDragon wrote:
DACSoft wrote:Once I get access to the MW, I'll update them.
You have access now. :)
Thanks Barry! :D
Don (DACSoft)

In Progress:
Next up:
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks a lot, Don! :)
Rachel