Plays and other dramatic works
- LibriVox Admin Team
- Posts: 9052
- Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
- Location: The Bluegrass State
Elizabby wrote: ↑
October 22nd, 2018, 3:09 pm
The majority of the PLing is done, so I don't think the project needs a new DPL. I'll work with the editors of the final versions and PL it myself.
We will need someone to PL your narration. Self PL'ing is not allowed.
If the editors want to do it as they edit, that should be fine though.
- Posts: 544
- Joined: November 6th, 2014, 11:36 pm
- Location: san diego california
I believe Maxine worked with me on a previous project..... I'll be holding all good thoughts for her.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm
I'd like to try and claim section 3 but it will be my first time claiming editing sections so I might need some help.
- Posts: 8138
- Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
- Location: Kelsingra
Thanks for the offer but this project is not currently ready for editing.