Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaxineMarie

Post by MaxineMarie »

Narration Chapters 38 and 39 PL OK
Max :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Max and Michele! You two are literally incredible! :mrgreen: I posted the two narration chapters last night, wondering if I would need to PM either of you that I had returned to this project, then woke up this morning to find not only were both PLed but fully edited and another chapter as well! You two rock! :clap: :clap:

I'm so inspired by both of you, that I've recorded chapter 37 (which is quite a long one) and with a bit of luck will finish editing and post it later tonight - not that I expect a repeat performance every night! :lol:

Thanks everyone for all your work - I feel we are coming into the home stretch now! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Ok, Chapter 37 is uploading now - it's a long one, so I've left 10 seconds of silence at the end.

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_37_narrator.mp3 (20:57)

If this is PL OK that's Chapter 37 ready to edit!
MaxineMarie

Post by MaxineMarie »

Narration Chapter 37 PL OK
Max :)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Max! :thumbs:

Final Chapter 34 is also PL OK! Only one more Michele chapter to go! That is, unless you would be prepared to assemble the voice credits into the DP for me? I'm thinking of making this into a separate chapter, as it is going to be very long!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:Thanks Max! :thumbs:

Final Chapter 34 is also PL OK! Only one more Michele chapter to go! That is, unless you would be prepared to assemble the voice credits into the DP for me? I'm thinking of making this into a separate chapter, as it is going to be very long!

I am happy to do that of you no problem.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Edited Chapters 38 and 39 are PL OK! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Hello folks! I haven't forgotten about this production, but I've had a horrible cold and haven't been able to record. I'm hoping to improve and get some more recording done this week! :hmm:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have also put together the voice credits into one file. Do you want to record an intro to go with this or shall I just upload it and you can add what is needed at a later date.

Thanks
Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks! I think I will record an intro and make it into a separate file - I don't like having a long list of credits at the start of a book. And I reckon this will be a long one!

I'll PL this chapter in the next couple of days. I'm flat to the wall at work at the moment.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Here is the file with the voice credits for the parts thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_00_gaskell_128kb.mp3
Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Final Chapter 37 is PL OK - thanks for a lovely editing job! I especially liked the conversation between Cynthia and Molly - sounded very natural! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

wib66 wrote:Here is the file with the voice credits for the parts thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_00_gaskell_128kb.mp3
There is one mix-up of Major Coxe (1:19) and (2:32) is given twice and there is no Mr Coxe, so if Mr Coxe could be substituted into the first spot that would be good. I'll also upload the intro and outro tonight, so if you could put all that together then section 00 will be all done!