Thank you! :-)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Happy to edit the final chapters just let me know would be great to get this in the catalogue. :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

wib66 wrote: July 17th, 2021, 6:35 am Happy to edit the final chapters just let me know would be great to get this in the catalogue. :9:
Thank you ~ that would be great! 55-60 are what are left. Please check for possible notes from the narrator for each chapter. They should be within the last page or two of this thread!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Thank you! :D
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Miruvor

Post by Miruvor »

m8b1 wrote: July 13th, 2021, 1:08 pm
Miruvor88 wrote: July 13th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Could you help me find the narrator file, though? When I click on the "52" link in the notes box of the Narrator line, it gives me a 404 error, and I don't see any other link for it. Am I just overlooking it?
Here you go: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_52_narrator_128kb.mp3

Sorry about that ~ I'll see what is wrong in the MW. :-)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
I was getting started editing chapter 54, and the narrator file's link is broken for this one too. Can you send me a direct link?
:thumbs: Mira
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Miruvor88 wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:33 am
m8b1 wrote: July 13th, 2021, 1:08 pm
Miruvor88 wrote: July 13th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Could you help me find the narrator file, though? When I click on the "52" link in the notes box of the Narrator line, it gives me a 404 error, and I don't see any other link for it. Am I just overlooking it?
Here you go: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_52_narrator_128kb.mp3

Sorry about that ~ I'll see what is wrong in the MW. :-)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
I was getting started editing chapter 54, and the narrator file's link is broken for this one too. Can you send me a direct link?
Here you go, Mira :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_54_narrator_128kb.mp3 (20:39)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
VocalPenguin

Post by VocalPenguin »

The script for chapter 53 starts with "Voice credit for Robinson (butler at Hamley Hall) read by Mike Pelton, thanks Mike!" Does that mean I should be adding in that voice credit at the start of the chapter?
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

VocalPenguin wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:22 pm The script for chapter 53 starts with "Voice credit for Robinson (butler at Hamley Hall) read by Mike Pelton, thanks Mike!" Does that mean I should be adding in that voice credit at the start of the chapter?
It has already been edited into the dramatis personae, so you can just clip it out of Robinson's track :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Oh, we need a DPL, right? I'm going to put up an ad post for us in LISTENERS WANTED, if that's OK.
~Lynette * -
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

LCaulkins wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 10:52 am Oh, we need a DPL, right? I'm going to put up an ad post for us in LISTENERS WANTED, if that's OK.
Hi there - you need someone to DPL the last 8 chapters of which 2 are ready to go? I see this is a word perfect DPL too is that correct? I am happy to help out!

Lynda
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Lmnei wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 1:29 pm
Hi there - you need someone to DPL the last 8 chapters of which 2 are ready to go? I see this is a word perfect DPL too is that correct? I am happy to help out!

Lynda
Hi Lynda,

That would be great ~ thank you! I don't know if it needs to be "word perfect", but we do need you to follow along with the text to make sure all the lines/everything is there. :-)

(It would be a little hard at this point to get some of the readers to fix files if a random word or two was wrong, since this is such a long running project, and people are no longer around!)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

m8b1 wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 3:51 pm
Lmnei wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 1:29 pm

Lynda
Hi Lynda,

That would be great ~ thank you! I don't know if it needs to be "word perfect", but we do need you to follow along with the text to make sure all the lines/everything is there. :-)

(It would be a little hard at this point to get some of the readers to fix files if a random word or two was wrong, since this is such a long running project, and people are no longer around!)
Not a problem Maria I understand - I am running into that in a book that I had to take over BC'ing- people are long gone! I have some time so sign me up!

Lynda
VocalPenguin

Post by VocalPenguin »

Chapter 53 (29:03): https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/wivesanddaughtersdr_53_gaskell_128kb.mp3

This chapter includes the following deviations from the roles assigned in the script:
15:55: "Not till four o'clock" is read by a guard, instead of the narrator.
16:00-16:08: "Once with him she would have no fear[...]" is read by the narrator instead of Aimée.
27:42: "Her father, however, would solve the difficulty" is read by the narrator instead of Molly.