Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Max! Chapter 35 is now Ready to Edit! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Final ch 44 is PL OK! :clap:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

HI I will catch up with editing at the weekend have been back at work this week and it has been a bit mad.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

No worries - we are on opposite schedules! I'm on holidays this week down at the beach so I'll catch up on the PLing instead of doing more recording this week!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Enjoy the beach we are currently having lots of rain but luckily we are not affected yet by the floods but I know people who are and it is awful. Have a great time. :thumbs:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 45 (final) is PL OK! :thumbs: It's rather nice to be listening to these chapters so long after I recorded them - my memory is bad enough that it's all new to me! :lol:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Final chapter 32 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Just one PL notes for final Chapter 31. There should have been a gap at 8:17 to indicate a change if scene - can you please insert about 1 second of silence after "Cynthia Kirkpatrick", to allow that name to sink in (it's very significant) before we start with Molly's thoughts?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

There are some lines for Lady Harriet missing from section 25

Lady Harriet: "We shall see you at the ball,"

Lady Harriet: "You'll be there with your two girls, of course, and I must have a little talk with you there; with all these visitors in the house, it has been impossible to see anything of you to-day, you know."

Once these are in I can finish this chapter thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Michele! Chapter 31 is now PL OK.

PM sent to Lady Harriet.

I am still recording the narration - hoping to get back into it now that I am back from my holiday to the beach! :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just to let you know that I have completed the code for the cast list for when we are ready to go to catalogue.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele