Dramatic Reading (DR) Suggestions

Plays and other dramatic works
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » May 10th, 2020, 4:58 pm

DR's are so complicated, it's best that someone who has only been here a month doesn't start one. It sounds like the poster was just looking for a DR of it, not that they wanted to take one on. :shock:
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

EnNar

Post by EnNar » May 11th, 2020, 5:19 am

ej400 wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:52 pm
EnNar wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Dear All,

Trust this finds you well. I am just a common reader. I really love the story Heidi by Johanna Spyri. Is there any chance we could do a DR of that?

Thanks,
Navin (EnNar) :D :lol: :clap: :mrgreen: 8-)
It was last done in 2012.... I wouldn't see a problem with doing it again. Are you planning on BCing or PLing possibly, or just looking for someone else to start it?
Hi! I am still in online school, and I've never done PLing or BCing before, so I was just looking for someone to start it. :D
–––Navin–––
"The happiest people do not necessarily have the best things. They simply appreciate the things they have."
-Warren Buffett :9:

EnNar

Post by EnNar » May 11th, 2020, 5:39 am

TriciaG wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:58 pm
DR's are so complicated, it's best that someone who has only been here a month doesn't start one. It sounds like the poster was just looking for a DR of it, not that they wanted to take one on. :shock:
I've been here a year, but still, I agree. Perhaps with more experience...
–––Navin–––
"The happiest people do not necessarily have the best things. They simply appreciate the things they have."
-Warren Buffett :9:

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » May 11th, 2020, 6:12 am

Oops - sorry, I misread your start date! :oops:
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

ej400

Post by ej400 » May 11th, 2020, 9:14 am

TriciaG wrote:
EnNar wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 5:39 am
TriciaG wrote:
I've been here a year, but still, I agree. Perhaps with more experience...
TriciaG wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 6:12 am
Oops - sorry, I misread your start date! :oops:
I was gonna say I thought I recognized Navin from somewhere awhile ago. It's OK though, Tricia. I didn't start my first DR until I had been here for 5 years :shock: But yes, I agree that DR's are complicated and someone should have some MW experience before starting one, or at least co-BC a DR before doing their own.