Orphaned Dramatic Projects/Parts

Plays and other dramatic works
ceastman

Post by ceastman » September 29th, 2009, 2:07 pm

If a part in your dramatic work is orphaned, please post an announcement here. Please post a link to your project thread, and perhaps a quick summary of the expected workload for the part.

When your parts have been claimed please edit your post to let people know it's no longer available or message an admin to delete the post.

NOTE: This thread is to be used if a role in a fully claimed project has an orphaned role. It is not to announce openings in projects that are only partly full. (Use your judgment if a major role, such as Narrator for a DR, is orphaned while a tiny role or two are still open.)

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » November 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm

I need to fill one role in the current One Act Play collection. The play is called Food. It is a hilarious (because it's so very serious) dystopia in which food is so scarce that a single cracker and a dropper of milk is a veritable feast, and a single egg is virtually unobtainable, for love or money. The role is Harold, and officer of the Food Trust, and I'd prefer a male reader. Please claim in the project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=69214

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » November 12th, 2018, 5:02 am

Claimed!
Last edited by Elizabby on November 15th, 2018, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » November 13th, 2018, 9:42 am

Two roles just opened up in The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle.

They are both relatively small roles. One is Mr. Stubbins, Tommy's father. The other is the Lawyer for the Defense. He's got to try to prove a man innocent of murder, and his star witness is a bulldog. :D

Please claim in project thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=69830

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » November 15th, 2018, 4:29 pm

The narration of the Oscar Wilde Play "An Ideal Husband" is orphaned. This is the last remaining role in the play which is otherwise nearly ready for editing. I'd like the recorded files within a month please. See the blue link in my signature file for claims or further details.