(COMPLETE) [DR] The Mystery of a Hansom Cab by Fergus Hume - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Lynette has chapter 12 ready for final review
Scott
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

SCaulkins wrote: September 1st, 2022, 5:30 pm Lynette has chapter 12 ready for final review
Another one done! PL okay :thumbs:
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 13 is ready for you, Jim :) - New time is 24:15

Chipping away at the second third of the novel!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: September 9th, 2022, 4:14 pm Chapter 13 is ready for you, Jim :) - New time is 24:15

Chipping away at the second third of the novel!
One step (or chapter) at a time!

PL Okay :thumbs:
Jim in Ohio

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, Jim (et.al.),

I don't have my computer until Monday - to update you on the lull in editing. Sorry about this.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 8:18 pm Hey, Jim (et.al.),

I don't have my computer until Monday - to update you on the lull in editing. Sorry about this.
What, me worry?

:lol:
Jim in Ohio

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Update: Hansom Cab is NOT forgotten. I've been ill, and now I won't have my computer for the next full week. I'll be back at editing after that. Love this project, glad I fostered it for Annie.
~Lynette * -
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

LCaulkins wrote: October 6th, 2022, 7:47 am Update: Hansom Cab is NOT forgotten. I've been ill, and now I won't have my computer for the next full week. I'll be back at editing after that. Love this project, glad I fostered it for Annie.
Must admit to having a personal interest in this project (I came in rather late as a can-you-help-us-out-of-a-hole type Narrator). Anyone happen to know if this project has run into some kind of wall that's not evident from the public postings?

Peter
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

TheBanjo wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 2:05 am
LCaulkins wrote: October 6th, 2022, 7:47 am Update: Hansom Cab is NOT forgotten. I've been ill, and now I won't have my computer for the next full week. I'll be back at editing after that. Love this project, glad I fostered it for Annie.
Must admit to having a personal interest in this project (I came in rather late as a can-you-help-us-out-of-a-hole type Narrator). Anyone happen to know if this project has run into some kind of wall that's not evident from the public postings?

Peter
Hi, Peter - I'm so sorry, that has been my fault. The past three months I've been doing physical therapy on three different issues simultaneously. It's been very difficult trying to fit my normal life in with all that. I'm feeling like a better balance is finally breaking, so despite the holidays being upon us, you'll see movement again here, starting this week.
~Lynette * -
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

LCaulkins wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 10:01 am I'm feeling like a better balance is finally breaking, so despite the holidays being upon us, you'll see movement again here, starting this week.
A "better balance" sounds good in every way, given what you've been enduring. So glad to hear you feel like you're making some progress. If "The Mystery of a Hansom Cab" fell to the bottom of a deep well, it really wouldn't matter in the least compared to your getting back some improved sense of well-being, Lynette. Thanks so much for your update.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Peter. I do really like this project, though, so no permanent wells for it!

Jim, I've done the detail work on 14, need to let it rest out of my ears for a bit before the polishing pass. Should be ready this evening. :)
~Lynette * -
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 11:24 am Thanks, Peter. I do really like this project, though, so no permanent wells for it!

Jim, I've done the detail work on 14, need to let it rest out of my ears for a bit before the polishing pass. Should be ready this evening. :)
At your leisure, m'lady.
Jim in Ohio

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

JHedrick wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 1:42 pm
LCaulkins wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 11:24 am Thanks, Peter. I do really like this project, though, so no permanent wells for it!

At your leisure, m'lady.
heh! OK, Knight of the PL Table - chapter 14 is ready for proofing. (Scott's still wrapping up work so he can ignore it for the next two days, so that would be great if you'd like to shift it up in the MW. It's final time is 16:30.)
~Lynette * -
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:00 pm
JHedrick wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 1:42 pm

At your leisure, m'lady.
heh! OK, Knight of the PL Table - chapter 14 is ready for proofing. (Scott's still wrapping up work so he can ignore it for the next two days, so that would be great if you'd like to shift it up in the MW. It's final time is 16:30.)
Will do!
Jim in Ohio

JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:00 pm chapter 14 is ready for proofing. (Scott's still wrapping up work so he can ignore it for the next two days, so that would be great if you'd like to shift it up in the MW. It's final time is 16:30.)
We are missing two narrator bits:
@ 11:16 "persisted the other"
@ 12:41 "said the detective"

These were both miscoded in the color-coded script.
Jim in Ohio