COMPLETE Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SarahT42 wrote: August 12th, 2022, 6:04 pm SarahT42 May I read Chapter 11?
Hello, SarahT! Welcome to LibriVox! I love meeting new volunteers. :)

Sadly, this project is already filled, so there is nothing for you to claim. These dramatic reading projects run a little differently than the "normal" book recordings do. Each person does all of a character (or the narration). The current Section 11 on this work board is the placeholder for the finalized chapter 3 when it is edited together.

If helping with dramatic reading projects appeals to you, and you like fun children's works, I have a DR called Nicholas: A Manhattan Christmas Story, which has open roles. You can click on the link to it in my signature line. You may or may not also like the Whose Body or Hearts of Three DRs that are also linked in my sig line. I'm the proof listener for those, and they both have open characters.

Hope you find something fun - let me know if you have any questions. I'm not the absolute most knowledgeable, but while I've been an active volunteer for quite a while, I vividly remember how confusing things could be in LibriVox when I was new. 8-)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
SarahT42

Post by SarahT42 »

Alright...Thank you!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 3 is all finished, except for a Pooh line that had been miscoded. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

marissasiobhan wrote: May 7th, 2022, 1:19 pm Winnie the Pooh

Ch. 4: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poohdr_pooh_04.mp3
We are missing a Pooh line that had been miscoded for Piglet. Need a pick-up file named: poohdr_pooh_04supp

Piglet: "What's the matter?"

asked Piglet.

*** Pooh: "It's a very funny thing,"

said Bear,

Pooh: "but there seem to be two animals now. This—whatever- it-was—has been joined by another—whatever-it-is—and the two of them are now proceeding in company. Would you mind coming with me, Piglet, in case they turn out to be Hostile Animals?"
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Medora -

In chapter 6, I found a Piglet line that I had miscoded as something for Eeyore to read.

Could you please record the bold line in the context I've pasted below, and name the file: poohdr_piglet_ch6supp

If you'd like to listen to the amazing Piglet voice you'd recorded with, you can click on the link for ch. 6 in your list that I quoted above.

---------------------------- Context and the missing line:

Eeyore: "You did say balloon? One of those big coloured things you blow up? Gaiety, song-and-dance, here we are and there we are?"

Piglet: "Yes, but I'm afraid—I'm very sorry, Eeyore—but when I was running along to bring it you, I fell down."

Eeyore: "Dear, dear, how unlucky! You ran too fast, I expect. You didn't hurt yourself, Little Piglet?"

Piglet: "No, but I—I—oh, Eeyore, I burst the balloon!"

There was a very long silence.

Eeyore: "My balloon?"

said Eeyore at last.
Piglet nodded.

Eeyore: "My birthday balloon?"

Piglet: "Yes, Eeyore," (sniffling)

said Piglet sniffing a little.

**** PIGLET "Here it is. With—with many happy returns of the day."

And he gave Eeyore the small piece of damp rag.
Last edited by LCaulkins on October 4th, 2022, 5:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~Lynette * -
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Chapter 2 is PL OK
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Waffle wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 2:58 pm Chapter 2 is PL OK
Thanks, Waffle!

Chapter 4 is ready for final proofing. :)

(ch. 3 needs to be skipped until we get the missing Pooh line)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ch. 7 narrator is in
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Narrator ch. 8 is in :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 5 is ready for Final proofing :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ch. 3 has its missing Pooh line and is ready now for final review :)
~Lynette * -
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Chapter 3 is PL OK
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Waffle! :D
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -