Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

...and Chapter 32:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pollyannagrowsup_jimmybean_32.mp3 1:34

That's the last of them! I won't be able to do any recording for the month of June, so if you need me to rerecord anything, I would be grateful if you would let me know in the next week. Otherwise, I likely won't be able to submit the revisions until July.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Jimmy all PL okay through Chapter 28, thank you!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

The following finished chapters are PL OK:
2-4, 6-8, 15
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

MrsHand wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 11:39 am The following finished chapters are PL OK:
2-4, 6-8, 15
Oh wow, this must have taken quite a while. Thank you very much! Just an FYI, I may be slow on editing additional chapters for the next month or so. I usually edit on weekends, but I have a lot of weddings and such in June.
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Salvationist wrote: May 16th, 2022, 4:47 pm Here's Jimmy Bean for Chapter 29:
Salvationist wrote: May 18th, 2022, 11:36 am ...and Chapter 31:
Salvationist wrote: May 18th, 2022, 12:04 pm ...and Chapter 32:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pollyannagrowsup_jimmybean_32.mp3 1:34

That's the last of them! I won't be able to do any recording for the month of June, so if you need me to rerecord anything, I would be grateful if you would let me know in the next week. Otherwise, I likely won't be able to submit the revisions until July.
Thanks so much, David! That wraps up a lovely performance of Jimmy Bean. The last 3 chapters are PL okay! Some of Ms. Porter's Jimmy lines have not aged very well.
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

ElizaZ wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 3:45 pm
MrsHand wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 11:39 am The following finished chapters are PL OK:
2-4, 6-8, 15
Oh wow, this must have taken quite a while. Thank you very much! Just an FYI, I may be slow on editing additional chapters for the next month or so. I usually edit on weekends, but I have a lot of weddings and such in June.
LOL! I was on an 8 hour car trip, so it was the perfect sort of thing to pass the time. Please don't feel you have to rush to keep me busy.
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Young Lady chapter 5 and Young Lady chapter 12 have been orphaned.
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

Thank you very much! Both parts are PL okay!
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

ElizaZ wrote: May 19th, 2022, 5:36 pm All PL okay! Thank you so much for your dedication to the titular role and lovely performance! :clap:
Thank you, Eliza! I can't wait to listen to the whole thing once it is all finished! It was a lot of fun to be a part of this :)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
mariechristian

Post by mariechristian »

I could read for the two young women in order to wrap this up! I read for Sadie, but I think I can make my voice sound different enough for these two as well.

Marie :D
Marie Christian
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

mariechristian wrote: May 31st, 2022, 7:45 pm I could read for the two young women in order to wrap this up! I read for Sadie, but I think I can make my voice sound different enough for these two as well.

Thank you! She is all yours. I forgot to tell the last couple people who doubled up, but if you could read your voice credit as, "Sadie and Young Woman read by ...." I think that will help the cast list sound a little more efficient.
mariechristian

Post by mariechristian »

ElizaZ wrote: May 31st, 2022, 8:10 pm
mariechristian wrote: May 31st, 2022, 7:45 pm I could read for the two young women in order to wrap this up! I read for Sadie, but I think I can make my voice sound different enough for these two as well.

Thank you! She is all yours. I forgot to tell the last couple people who doubled up, but if you could read your voice credit as, "Sadie and Young Woman read by ...." I think that will help the cast list sound a little more efficient.
Great! Are there two separate young women?
Marie Christian