COMPLETE [Children's Lit, Newbery] - Nicholas: A Manhattan Christmas Story - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

rssmith121999 wrote: April 29th, 2022, 9:27 am If you will have me, Id like to take the Captain Kidd role.
Super! Thanks very much :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

I am feeling Lucky today. Possibly as the role I am wishing to read is for a character with that name. :lol: Section 39 is open and it beckons, if you will please attach my name to that.
April
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

adr6090 wrote: May 5th, 2022, 3:53 pm I am feeling Lucky today. Possibly as the role I am wishing to read is for a character with that name. :lol: Section 39 is open and it beckons, if you will please attach my name to that.
Certainly :) Thank you
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

LCaulkins wrote: May 5th, 2022, 8:17 pm
adr6090 wrote: May 5th, 2022, 3:53 pm I am feeling Lucky today. Possibly as the role I am wishing to read is for a character with that name. :lol: Section 39 is open and it beckons, if you will please attach my name to that.
Certainly :) Thank you
:thumbs:
April
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hi Lynette,

I KNOW this is NOT the way it is done in more than one way. First, as I was looking through stuff, I found this book again and was looking through the 'unclaimed' parts and saw the Hansom Driver that I thought I could do. Then I noticed that it was in the same Chapter as one of the other bit parts I have already done, then I noticed the parts were separated quite a bit in the Chapter, then I noticed that the first one was a Frenchman and this one is an American, and the part is only one line (12 words), soooooo....
with out being 'assigned' the part, I went ahead and recorded it. :oops:

If you like it, and it is different enough, it is all yours. If not, just let me know and I will 'walk away quietly' :lol:' (that is a line from an old Bill Cosby routine).

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/nicholasdr_hansom_17.mp3

Thanks for your patience,

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Kalamareader wrote: May 7th, 2022, 11:12 am Hi Lynette,

I KNOW this is NOT the way it is done in more than one way. First, as I was looking through stuff, I found this book again and was looking through the 'unclaimed' parts and saw the Hansom Driver that I thought I could do. Then I noticed that it was in the same Chapter as one of the other bit parts I have already done, then I noticed the parts were separated quite a bit in the Chapter, then I noticed that the first one was a Frenchman and this one is an American, and the part is only one line (12 words), soooooo....

If you like it, and it is different enough, it is all yours. If not, just let me know and I will 'walk away quietly' :lol:' (that is a line from an old Bill Cosby routine).

Wayne
Haha! Wayne, we've worked together often enough I'm OK with you having done this. And yes, this voicing is so different from the Jules voicing that I think it's just fine.

Thanks, Hansom Driver is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

LCaulkins wrote: May 7th, 2022, 5:18 pm
Kalamareader wrote: May 7th, 2022, 11:12 am Hi Lynette,

Wayne
Haha! Wayne, we've worked together often enough I'm OK with you having done this. And yes, this voicing is so different from the Jules voicing that I think it's just fine.

Thanks, Hansom Driver is PL OK :thumbs:
:9:
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Good morning,
Not so lucky after all so I am giving back what I had claimed.
April
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

adr6090 wrote: May 20th, 2022, 9:30 am Good morning,
April
Sure thing. Hope your luck picks up for you!
~Lynette * -
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

Hi Lynette :)

I have done a couple small roles already in chapters 4 and 9. May I help move this project along by claiming the following:

Mr. Vero - ch 16.2
Traffic Policeman - ch 17
or anything else you might like me to take

I promise not to shoot anyone in the back this time :lol:
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

JHedrick wrote: May 20th, 2022, 11:17 am Hi Lynette :)

I have done a couple small roles already in chapters 4 and 9. May I help move this project along by claiming the following:

Mr. Vero - ch 16.2
Traffic Policeman - ch 17
or anything else you might like me to take

I promise not to shoot anyone in the back this time :lol:
:lol: yes, Jim, go right ahead!
~Lynette * -
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

LCaulkins wrote: May 20th, 2022, 9:44 am
adr6090 wrote: May 20th, 2022, 9:30 am Good morning,
April
Sure thing. Hope your luck picks up for you!
Thank you, looking forward to it picking back up.
April
frecklefriday

Post by frecklefriday »

Hello there! A bit delayed, but hereby my part for the Madison Square Fairy in Chapter 3. Please let me know if the voice is different enough from the one I did for Fiora Vero. Otherwise I can try something else too! :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/nicholasdr_madisonsquarefairy_03.mp3

EDIT: I did not use existing melodies for the singing parts btw, so I think we're good on copyrights etc.!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

thanks!
~Lynette * -
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-