(COMPLETE) [DR] The Mystery of a Hansom Cab by Fergus Hume - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

Last edited by TheBanjo on February 1st, 2022, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Appreciate it, Peter. Very fast, too!

Valpy is loaded
Scott
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

TheBanjo wrote: January 28th, 2022, 10:21 pm I have uploaded Valpy, chapter 23: https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/mysteryofahansomcab_valpy_23.mp3 (1:13)
Valpy is PL OK :thumbs:

Thank you so much for a wonderful character job. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Aligator wrote: January 28th, 2022, 9:24 pm
LCaulkins wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:06 pm Yes, Greg - chapter 32 is halfway through the editing process. I'm not sure about the status of our narrator.
Hi Lynette,

Cindy told me that she has a couple of chapters that she needs to edit, but she just hasn't gotten around to it. I'm not sure when she will, but she's still around.

Cheers, Therese.
Oh, good, I'm glad she's OK :) Thanks for passing the message on.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: January 28th, 2022, 4:46 pm Chapter 32 is finished, Scott :) Final time is 10:50.

(I put an index card in the little drawer that has the MW steps for this project's chapters on it)

This chapter can be final-proofed as it is. If it's cataloged without the tweak mentioned below, that's OK. If the reader does see the note I've sent him before we catalog, I can do the edit and have it spot-PL'd.

Please addend this note after chapter 32's time in the Notebox: <small><i>If note to reader is answered before cataloging, stack Chinston's "Discovered!" @ 4:13.5</i></small>

(he is supposed to be saying this simultaneously with Kilsip, but was not cued on the script to do so, so we only have Kilsip saying it)
I have marked this as PL Okay, notwithstanding the pending "Discovered!" edit.
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Jim :) I think we may very well get the line next week, so I'll probably be editing the spot soon, and Scott will retrograde to Ready to Spot PL if that happens.
~Lynette * -
TheSheepGal

Post by TheSheepGal »

Thanks for waiting for me!
Narrator 30: https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/mysteryofahansomcab_narrator_30.mp3 18:15
Narrator 31 is on the way - currently waiting for me to edit - but knowing me that might not be done until another month...

Cheers, Cindy!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Cindy! :)
~Lynette * -
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Appreciate it - Narrator 30 is loaded.
Scott
TheSheepGal

Post by TheSheepGal »

SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

31 loaded also. Thank you
Scott
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Okay, I have 31 and 30 queued on my editing list :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ch. 31 splice draft (13:34) - not ready for PL, Scott - I just wanted to upload this stage in case something happens with the computer before the finish-editing is all done.
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/hansomcabdr_31_hume_128kb.mp3
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

OK, Scott - Chapter 31 is ready for PL. Final time is 13:35 8-)
~Lynette * -
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

LCaulkins wrote: February 11th, 2022, 8:00 am OK, Scott - Chapter 31 is ready for PL. Final time is 13:35 8-)
PL Okay :thumbs:
Jim in Ohio

I will be away from the studio from April 21st through April 28th.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-