COMPLETE[DR] Hearts of Three by Jack London - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jackhill

Post by jackhill »

First Francis Morgan chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_francismorgan_01.mp3 (11:49).

Feel free to let me know if this works for how you envisioned the character or if you'd like for me to try something different.
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

I just noticed something. In Chapter 22, I think the next to the last line, marked for Leoncia, should be for Francis.
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

May I claim Alvarado Solano?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

deLorinel wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 11:03 pm
Got it, thanks.

So, I understand that I'm not to perform noise reduction on the files? My raw recordings usually have an awful background hum.
My editing cohort says that is correct. Please leave the noise reduction and any other significant sound editing to the chapter editor, who assures us everything will be cleaned nicely during prep for assembly.
Scott
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Appreciate it jackhill - Francis 1 is loaded for our PL
Scott
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Kalamareader wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 11:34 pm I just noticed something. In Chapter 22, I think the next to the last line, marked for Leoncia, should be for Francis.
Agreed. Appreciate the alerts. It is fixed now
Scott
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

OooThatsNifty wrote: January 24th, 2022, 12:11 am May I claim Alvarado Solano?
Alvarado is yours - appreciate your help! You will find his section has been moved into the Assigned Roles section of the MW.
Scott
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

JHedrick wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 5:00 pm May I please claim Priest of the Sun?

Thanks
Thank you - he's all yours!
Scott
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

jackhill wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 11:05 pm First Francis Morgan chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_francismorgan_01.mp3 (11:49).

Feel free to let me know if this works for how you envisioned the character or if you'd like for me to try something different.
Hey, that's a great Francis! Nice job with the phone conversations. You'll find that this was the densest chapter for your dialogue, so they're easier after this one. Chapter 2 has a rather amusing beach scene for you with an apparently psycho woman. :lol: Oh, and then you get a pyscho dude in chapter 3 - really, you start moving from one melodrama to another every time. It's ridiculous and highly entertaining. 8-) :lol:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
jackhill

Post by jackhill »

LCaulkins wrote: January 24th, 2022, 8:24 am
jackhill wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 11:05 pm First Francis Morgan chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_francismorgan_01.mp3 (11:49).

Hey, that's a great Francis! Nice job with the phone conversations. You'll find that this was the densest chapter for your dialogue, so they're easier after this one. Chapter 2 has a rather amusing beach scene for you with an apparently psycho woman. :lol: Oh, and then you get a pyscho dude in chapter 3 - really, you start moving from one melodrama to another every time. It's ridiculous and highly entertaining. 8-) :lol:
Thanks! :lol: awesome, I'm looking forward to it.
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

Krista
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Leoncia 14-16 are loaded for Lynette
Scott
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
deLorinel

Post by deLorinel »

Ready for PL: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/heartsofthree_regan_01.mp3

Raw file, you got everything but the cats.
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Appreciate it - Alvarado and Regan files are loaded
Scott