COMPLETE[PLAY]Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines, by Clyde Fitch - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Belliarti Act 3 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Mrs Greenborough keeps getting interrupted in everything she says, doesn't she? ("Been 20 years since I 've spoke 1 complete sentence of any length, all the way though.") Shame too, becuz her voice is perfect.

Act 1 @ 3:40 - missed line on p59 after a stage direction - "No! No! You must n't open that ; I really do object now!"

Act 2 @ 2:06 - p98 does have "etc.-" in script but I think that is actually for you to say more "follow me" kindsa noises - like "come along, right this way, watch out for that vase...." - whatever you would like to say.....

Act 3 is PL OK now.

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: November 10th, 2021, 10:29 am Mrs Greenborough keeps getting interrupted in everything she says, doesn't she? ("Been 20 years since I 've spoke 1 complete sentence of any length, all the way though.") Shame too, becuz her voice is perfect.

Act 1 @ 3:40 - missed line on p59 after a stage direction - "No! No! You must n't open that ; I really do object now!"

Act 2 @ 2:06 - p98 does have "etc.-" in script but I think that is actually for you to say more "follow me" kindsa noises - like "come along, right this way, watch out for that vase...." - whatever you would like to say.....

Act 3 is PL OK now.

Thanks, Todd
Thank you Todd I will sort these at the weekend we have been having lots of works outside the house recently replacing gas pipes so it have been too noisy to record.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

PL OK now. Thanks.

Todd
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

Can I take the Tribune Reporter? (assuming you are ok with a female reporter)
Krista
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Many plays here are gender neutral; all of mine are.

Thanks, Todd
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

Krista
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

kristakz wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:16 pm Tribune Reporter is uploaded
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/captainjinks_tribunereporter_01.mp3 4:12
queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The tribune reporter is PL OK
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

I can take Peter the Newsboy for you!
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Tomas Peter