COMPLETE PLAY: A Mystery Play in Honor of the Nativity of Our Lord by Robert Hugh Benson-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

Hi, I d be pleased to do PL for the project. This is the first time, I have read the FAQ,but not quite sure --do I get it that you will assign me the sections I should PL ?
Best,
Martin
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

blueriveriris wrote: December 8th, 2021, 9:25 am Here's Martha scene 1! :D
Anna
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mysteryplay_martha_1.mp3
Thanks Anna!
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

spokenmartin wrote: December 8th, 2021, 10:36 am Hi, I d be pleased to do PL for the project. This is the first time, I have read the FAQ,but not quite sure --do I get it that you will assign me the sections I should PL ?
Best,
Martin
Hi Martin! Welcome to LibriVox :D :D :D
So, how it works is the MC (who for this project is MaryAnn) will give you access to the Magic Window. Then, you will Proof-listen to all of the sections for the project (except some in this one have already been PLed by other people) and mark them as PL OK, or See PL Notes (in that case you would post the notes for the reader in the thread.) If you have any more questions, I'm happy to answer!
Thanks!
Mozartjr
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

Hi, thanks
will she contact me that I have access to the MW ? Right now I see at # 29 & #31 it says "Ready to PL" Should I PL them or is someone else going to be doing them ?
Best
Martin
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

spokenmartin wrote: December 8th, 2021, 2:49 pm Hi, thanks
will she contact me that I have access to the MW ? Right now I see at # 29 & #31 it says "Ready to PL" Should I PL them or is someone else going to be doing them ?
Best
Martin
No, you can go ahead and Pl those. She will get with you about giving you access to the MW. (or am I supposed to do that?) :hmm:
Mozartjr
Aligator

Post by Aligator »

Hi,

Here's the role of Mary.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mysteryplay_mary_4.mp3 ~0:13

Cheers, Aligator.
Never regret anything that made you smile. - Mark Twain
A person's a person, no matter how small. - Dr. Seuss
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

This is Allie and I'd love to help PL! :D
In God I trust.
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Aligator wrote: December 9th, 2021, 9:17 pm Hi,

Here's the role of Mary.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mysteryplay_mary_4.mp3 ~0:13

Cheers, Aligator.
Thanks! :thumbs:
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

llamaart wrote: December 10th, 2021, 7:41 am This is Allie and I'd love to help PL! :D
Hi Allie,
SpokenMartin has already volunteered, so I'm afraid that the PL spot is taken. But if you would like to read a part, I would be happy to have you!
Mozartjr
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Mozartjr wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:40 pm
Best
Martin
No, you can go ahead and Pl those. She will get with you about giving you access to the MW. (or am I supposed to do that?) :hmm:
Mozartjr
Martin,

I've added you as DPL for this project. Here is your reader page. If you click "Reader section details", you'll see a list of sections you have claimed to read and on the PL view you will see if anything is waiting for your attention in the projects where you are the DPL. For now I've used your forum name as your catalog name. Please let me know if you would like to change that.

You'll need to start by logging into the magic window. Instructions are in the BC How-to; and this is a more detailed version of the First Login instructions (with pictures!) Note that passwords for the magic window and the forum are not connected. You can use the same password in both places (I think a lot of people do), but if you change it on one system, it won't affect the password on the other system.

If you have any trouble getting in the MW, or any questions, just post and either Mozart or I will be glad to help.

MaryAnn
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

29 Narrator PL OK
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

31 ChorusPrologue PL Notes
no intro/disclaimer, but I guess that s not needed for a sung piece ?
recording itself is absolutely fine
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 10th, 2021, 12:23 pm
Mozartjr wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:40 pm
Best
Martin
Mozartjr
Martin,

I've added you as DPL for this project. Here is your reader page. If you click "Reader section details", you'll see a list of sections you have claimed to read and on the PL view you will see if anything is waiting for your attention in the projects where you are the DPL. For now I've used your forum name as your catalog name. Please let me know if you would like to change that.

You'll need to start by logging into the magic window. Instructions are in the BC How-to; and this is a more detailed version of the First Login instructions (with pictures!) Note that passwords for the magic window and the forum are not connected. You can use the same password in both places (I think a lot of people do), but if you change it on one system, it won't affect the password on the other system.

If you have any trouble getting in the MW, or any questions, just post and either Mozart or I will be glad to help.

MaryAnn
Hi MaryAnn, thanks for this ! I ve now manged to work out how to use the MW, so things should go smoothly now. Best, Martin
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

spokenmartin wrote: December 11th, 2021, 2:58 pm 31 ChorusPrologue PL Notes
Hi Martin
Thanks for the PL note.
Recordings of individual parts do not need intros or disclaimers as they are only used by the editor when assembling the complete acts. For a Dramatic Work only the Narrator's files need to contain intros and disclaimers :wink:
Keep up the good work :)
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
spokenmartin

Post by spokenmartin »

alanmapstone wrote: December 11th, 2021, 5:46 pm
spokenmartin wrote: December 11th, 2021, 2:58 pm 31 ChorusPrologue PL Notes
Hi Martin
Thanks for the PL note.
Recordings of individual parts do not need intros or disclaimers as they are only used by the editor when assembling the complete acts. For a Dramatic Work only the Narrator's files need to contain intros and disclaimers :wink:
Keep up the good work :)
Thanks; I d guessed as much, but am just getting used to how the PL process works
Best, Martin