COMPLETE: Whose Body, by Dorothy Sayers -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

MW is good to go. 8-)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Nice!!

You'll need Section lines at the bottom for each Finalized chapter (and you'll want those marked "Do Not Claim") - Plus one for the Dramatis Personae, but they won't be needed right away.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I couldn't help it, had to try out some Duchess already.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/whosebody_duchess_01.mp3 (2:56)

(we need double digits ## in the file names for both role files and final files - the template uses single because of plays - so you'll need to edit the instructions on the main post)

Oh - and while you're in there, you can change the word "Act" to "Chapter" in the recording instructions area, just in case it's confusing to a newer DR volunteer.

So much to fiddle with up front for a DR! It settles down and gets pretty quiet after the front work is finished. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Hi there! May I claim Mrs. Appledore?
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

LCaulkins wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 9:24 am I couldn't help it, had to try out some Duchess already.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/whosebody_duchess_01.mp3 (2:56)

(we need double digits ## in the file names for both role files and final files - the template uses single because of plays - so you'll need to edit the instructions on the main post)

Oh - and while you're in there, you can change the word "Act" to "Chapter" in the recording instructions area, just in case it's confusing to a newer DR volunteer.

So much to fiddle with up front for a DR! It settles down and gets pretty quiet after the front work is finished. :)
Thanks, Lynette! You have officially christened the MW! Are you okay with PLing yourself, or would you like me to PL the Duchess? Oh, and I made those edits you pointed out. Thanks!
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

jennlea wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am Hi there! May I claim Mrs. Appledore?
You certainly may! Thanks!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ciufi wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 11:42 am
Thanks, Lynette! You have officially christened the MW! Are you okay with PLing yourself, or would you like me to PL the Duchess? Oh, and I made those edits you pointed out. Thanks!
If it doesn't bother you for me to that, I have no problem leaving mine alone for a day or so, and then PL'ing them. Later in the project's process, when I get chapters edited, it will all ultimately get PL'd by another DPL, anyway - so we don't have a conflict if I do my own role files.
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Sounds good . In the meantime, I have loaded my narrator chapter one into the MW .
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I've got it queued. :)
~Lynette * -
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Ciufi,

If I am not getting too greedy, I would like to claim Taxi Driver in Chapter 1, Sugg in 3, 6, 12 and 13, and Graves in 4.

What'cha say?

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

For the time being, we are not doubling up on roles. (But that’s not greed , it’s enthusiasm!) :)
Can I put you in for Sugg?
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Ciufi wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 9:44 am For the time being, we are not doubling up on roles. (But that’s not greed , it’s enthusiasm!) :)
Can I put you in for Sugg?
Sure, thanks,

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks! You're in!
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thank you! Bunter is all set in the mw!