COMPLETE[PLAY]Mollentrave on Women by Sutro - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
cavaet

Post by cavaet »

I'll take Peters the Butler, if he is still available
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Shall I take the final part of Mr Noyes?
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you both.

Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Everard Swenboys act 3 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

wib66 wrote: June 12th, 2021, 8:02 am Here is the file for Mrs Martelli

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mollentraveonwomen_01_mrsmartelli_128kb.mp3
Guess I better PL this for you. Perfect voice for the part. Nicely done. But two lines missed.

@1:25, missed line after stage direction: "And that it is his wish, his formally expressed instruction, that none but myself should enter it."
@4:00, missed line marked for Mrs M. - but I think that has to be you: "Married—she! She'll never see forty again!"

Thanks, Todd
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Mr Noyes act 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mollentraveonwomen_mrnoyes_1.mp3

Hard to see why they bothered to have this character :hmm:
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: October 15th, 2021, 6:07 pm

Guess I better PL this for you. Perfect voice for the part. Nicely done. But two lines missed.

@1:25, missed line after stage direction: "And that it is his wish, his formally expressed instruction, that none but myself should enter it."
@4:00, missed line marked for Mrs M. - but I think that has to be you: "Married—she! She'll never see forty again!"

Thanks, Todd
Thank you I will sort that out later today
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: October 16th, 2021, 1:16 am Mr Noyes act 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mollentraveonwomen_mrnoyes_1.mp3

Hard to see why they bothered to have this character :hmm:
queued for PL
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Michele,

Are you able to deal with the one big file for Mr Mollentrave in PL, or should I orphan the part?

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: October 16th, 2021, 7:15 am Michele,

Are you able to deal with the one big file for Mr Mollentrave in PL, or should I orphan the part?

Thanks, Todd
Hi Todd as I am editing anyway happy to PL the one big file then will split it up myself if it is all PL OK thanks
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Ah, didn't realize you were going to edit this one as well. Thanks.

I PM'd JtotheP716 and JubilantJacqui about their PL notes. If no response to make corrections, we'll either have to orphan their roles or see if we can live without corrections.

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: October 17th, 2021, 4:17 am Ah, didn't realize you were going to edit this one as well. Thanks.

I PM'd JtotheP716 and JubilantJacqui about their PL notes. If no response to make corrections, we'll either have to orphan their roles or see if we can live without corrections.

Thanks, Todd
That's great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: October 15th, 2021, 6:07 pm

Thanks, Todd
This has now been edited and uploaded thanks

Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you. PL OK.

Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mr Noyes is PL OK
Michele