Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Chapter 8 is PL OK! :)
Adele

Chapter 19 is PL OK! :)
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 27 narration is PL OK!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
MikeyHaz

Post by MikeyHaz »

Hi Rachel,

Please find below corrections for Tom Chitling chapters 25 & 50 as well as the 2 readings for the Clerk:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_tomchitling_25.mp3 (01:46)
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_tomchitling_50.mp3 (02:36)
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_clerk_11.mp3 (00:14)
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_clerk_43.mp3 (00:21)

If there are any further issues please let me know :)

Mike
Always happy to receive feedback, especially the constructive kind :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks a lot Mike - those are all PL OK :clap:
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

A couple of small roles (they were both housemaids, so I decided to combine them into one role - takes up a bit less space ;))
I know the voice is pretty funny, but I wanted to make it sound very different from Oliver. :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_housemaid3_28.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_housemaid3_39.mp3
Rachel

East

Post by East »

Hello!

Could I please fill up a few small roles: Book-Stall Keeper (Ch. 11), Becky (Ch. 21), Lady (Ch. 39) and Pedlar (Ch. 48)? :)

Anna
AdeledePignerolles

Both housemaids are PL OK! :) I'll try to get caught up on the edited chapters soon. :D
Adele

Post by MrsHand »

There's a section in Chapter 51 that's marked as the narrator, but I think should be either Mr Losberne or his friend. The whole paragraph is (the bold being the un-highlighted portion):

The same kind friend had, with Mr. Losberne's assistance, cautiously stopped all channels of communication through which they could receive intelligence of the dreadful occurrences that so recently taken place. 'It was quite true,' he said, 'that they must know them before long, but it might be at a better time than the present, and it could not be at a worse.' So, they travelled on in silence: each busied with reflections on the object which had brought them together: and no one disposed to give utterance to the thoughts which crowded upon all.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

East wrote:Hello!

Could I please fill up a few small roles: Book-Stall Keeper (Ch. 11), Becky (Ch. 21), Lady (Ch. 39) and Pedlar (Ch. 48)? :)

Anna
Hi Anna! Thank you for claiming! :D
I'll sign you up for Becky and the lady. I would rather keep this project gender specific, though, so I would like to save the other two roles for a man. :)
If you like, you could have the looker-on from Chapter 15?
Thanks a lot!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:Both housemaids are PL OK! :) I'll try to get caught up on the edited chapters soon. :D
Thank you!
MrsHand wrote:There's a section in Chapter 51 that's marked as the narrator, but I think should be either Mr Losberne or his friend. The whole paragraph is (the bold being the un-highlighted portion):

The same kind friend had, with Mr. Losberne's assistance, cautiously stopped all channels of communication through which they could receive intelligence of the dreadful occurrences that so recently taken place. 'It was quite true,' he said, 'that they must know them before long, but it might be at a better time than the present, and it could not be at a worse.' So, they travelled on in silence: each busied with reflections on the object which had brought them together: and no one disposed to give utterance to the thoughts which crowded upon all.
:hmm: I think it's his friend, but I'm not sure who the friend is - Mr. Brownlow? Or a completely different character called "Mr. Brownlow's Friend?"
Rachel

MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

I wonder if it isn't Mr Grimwig, since he later appears to have done all the gathering up of the people for the "festivities" so to speak.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel