(FOUND)Help/Ayuda para encontrar un poema de F. Garcia Lorca

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Buenas tardes, comunidad Librivoxera. :D

Estare muy agradecida si alguien me pudiera ayudar a encontrar el poema "Canciones nuevas" de Federico Garcia Lorca. :9: Entiendo que es parte de su obra temprana. Encontre por casualidad una traduccion al ingles y nos gustaria por supuesto tener acceso al poema en el idioma original. Hasta ahora no he tenido exito. :(

Desde ya muchas gracias!

Jasna

I'm trying to find the poem "Canciones nuevas" by Federico Garcia Lorca, to no avail. I understand it is part of his early work. I found the English translation by chance and would love to read it in Spanish.

Thanks a lot.
Jasna
Last edited by Dulcamara on July 3rd, 2022, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

With your help :wink: I have found it here: https://archive.org/details/SocialVolXINo10Octubre1926/page/n47/mode/2up?q=%22Cantos+Nuevos%22

This should be an acceptable text source for librivox.

The title is different to what you were looking for, maybe that's why you couldn't find it.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Rapunzelina wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 4:34 am With your help :wink: I have found it here: https://archive.org/details/SocialVolXINo10Octubre1926/page/n47/mode/2up?q=%22Cantos+Nuevos%22

This should be an acceptable text source for librivox.

The title is different to what you were looking for, maybe that's why you couldn't find it.
You're amazing! Thank you SOOOOOO SOOOOOO much, Rapunzelina. You are my hero! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.