An Essay On Writing (書くという事)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I started to write my novel in Japanese language. I found out that I can write the draft from 3 to 5 pages per hour. This is not because of my literary talent. Because I haven't written a novel yet. To Get To Know You Better is only a play in a sandbox for me. :D (It never can dry my springing well. It only makes steel points of my plow shine.) Ooe-sensei can teach English literature in English. I must go beyond him. Don't be afraid! 8-) (Ooe-sensei experiences an intractable disease now. (In short, Ooe-sensei can't write now and goes to mental hospital now. Too rigid! Look at easy Tsutsui-sensei!!! Ooe-sensei announces that he couldn't write a novel any more. And his teacher and pupil and friend and female literary critic and his sidekick and enemy Ozaki Mariko (尾崎 真理子) says that the current publishing Ooe's complete works might be the final edition of Ooe's complete works. Bah! Bah! Bah! A genuine writer is made by God and they couldn't stop writing until their last breathes. Ooe-sensei must write Unko Tantei (うんこたんてい), which is a pastiche of Tororu-sensei's. Ooe-sensei must be a Sennin (仙人) in Japanese literature now. Even Ooe-sensei has the right to write a poor work still! Don't be cool!!! Remember writers are only Kawara Kojiki (かわらこじき, or 河原乞食). Don't be cool!!! It was not a Norbel Prize for Literature, but a Normel Prize for Literature! Don't be cool!!! Write three poor novels at first to drink with Abe-sensei and Garcia Marquez in heaven, please! Give me Ooe's Normel Prize!!! Don't be cool!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) Be afraid. :()

More than 30 years ago, I tried to write a novel. But I couldn't write the second line. I didn't know how to write a novel at that time. I didn't have what to say for my life at that time. I wanted to write a love story in spite of having no steady.
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
No way. He stole away a pretty thing, you know.
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I have finished writing the first half of my first novel in Japanese language. I have written 150 pages and more. The novel is funny and hard, that includes MANY taboos. I'm very afraid that publishers and judges couldn't accept it, even if it is very good. So, I must write a light short historical story as a hedge. (I have two ideas.)

So, I'm busy this month and the next month.
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Best wishes. :D
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Thank you. :D
That's your heart.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I have just finished writing three fourths of my first novel in Japanese language. I need a break.
That's your heart.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

:clap: :clap: especially for the writing in Japanese bit it always looks so hard to me :D Anne
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Japanese language is my mother tongue. So, it's easy for me to write it. If God helps me, you read it in multiple languages soon. :wink:
That's your heart.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Best wishes! :thumbs:
Jasna

CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Thank you. :D
That's your heart.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I have got the draft of my first novel! :D
The story has completed!
That's your heart.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I see I must rewrite the Part IV. I was a coward! I hasted to finish it.
It would take two more weeks to finish the draft. I'm busy still. :D
That's your heart.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I have finished it!
And I must polish it up for a while.
That's your heart.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I finished it. I entered a contest today. Now I return. I need a break.
That's your heart.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Best luck! :D :clap: :thumbs:
Jasna

CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Thank you very much! My rival is J.K.Rowling!
That's your heart.