Which Is The Best Stealth Game Franchise According To You?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

For me it is Tenchu though I have not played much stealth Games(Actually,only 3 or 4 out of which 2 were Tenchu Games).

I believe in Practical terms,Hitman deserves to be the Best Stealth Game Franchise(Because of the Immense Brains You need to pass the Missions).I still haven't passed the 2nd or 3rd mission(Where You have to kill A Gang Leader inside a Hotel kind of place and there is a Gang Member always Patroling the area in a Square Path.) of Codename 47(1st Game) and thus,I never played any other Hitman Game thinking them to be Hard Breads.Moreover,My PC's Specifications were weak that time.

IGI also deserves to be Called an Excellent Stealth/Tactics-Based game.I passed the 1st mission,but never could play the Second Mission because my PC went Bad before that and never got repaired.

What are Your favourite Stealth Game franchises?I would rather like to hear Under-Rated names over Popular Series.But You are free to mention Your favourite title.
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

Not normally thought of as a stealth game franchise. But what about Deus Ex? Sure, you can play it as a Rambo hee man who shoots anyone and wrecks the joint. But you can also do the whole game as stealth. Unlike other games where enemies shoot at you and you survive, if you get shot in Deus Ex it's good night nurse. You're dead. It's hardcore de facto! That makes a stealth playthrough exciting!
I'm a geek. I wreck my computer. Then I fix it.
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

I have not played that franchise.

Moreover,I have moved away from my interest in Gaming these days.I am focusing more on books and librivox these days.

Have A Good Day. :D