What Do You Thank Librivox For?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

What Do You Thank Librivox For?

I thank Librivox for all the Rare,Lesser Known Books Librivox has in its Inventory that Audible and Storytel do not bother to record.
I often before used to compare 500 Million Audiobook Quantity on Storytel and 15000 Audiobook Quantity on Librivox.But,Librivox has always surprised me with New Books and New Authors whom I didn't knew before.Librivox makes even 15000 seem like a big number.

And obviously,we all thank Librivox for the Primary Reason of Free AudioBooks. :)

Thank You Librivox.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

AdhiraamBose wrote: August 28th, 2021, 9:23 am What Do You Thank Librivox For?

And obviously,we all thank Librivox for the Primary Reason of Free AudioBooks. :)

Thank You Librivox.
Amen to that! :thumbs:

I wish to add two more reasons:
1) the opportunity to work collaboratively with wonderful people from all over the world.

2) to be able to do something I always wanted to: work on something related to books after I'd retired.

Thank You Librivox! :9:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
MaryinArkansas

Post by MaryinArkansas »

I appreciate LibriVox for being there with the opportunity to listen to books that I've heard of all my life, and introducing me to the many authors and books that are new to me, although they were written years ago.

I also appreciate Project Gutenberg which was my introduction to LibriVox. :clap:
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
―Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard.

Mary :)📚