Congressional Medalists?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

Is anyone else here in the congressional medal program? I just registered to begin working on my Bronze Medal, and I'm looking for a validator for the public service section!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I've never heard of it, I thought those medals were awarded by the government . Is is something like our Duke of Edinborough's award where young people do some sort of service project ? If you are looking for a member to help you they will need to know what is involved for them. LibriVox as a whole is unable to do any of those sort of things for people.

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

To restate in different words what Annise said: we do not validate or verify anything for any service projects. Unless you can find some individual on your own from here who is willing to help you individually, there will be no signatures or validators.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

Oh yes, I'm sorry for the confusion; I'm familiar with LibriVox's policy on that front. I was merely interested if there was someone else also in the program, since it would be lovely to be able to discuss some things with them! If an individual offered to be a validator, that would be one thing, but since I do not know anyone here well, if at all, I wouldn't dream of asking.