What’s the Big Deal?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

schrm wrote: May 18th, 2021, 2:04 am to advertise, propagate, promote or diminuish the crimes of the regime is forbidden, also are acitivities of the nazi regimes organisations, or working with their aims.
symbols, fotografs, statues, to own the book can be a crime which can be punished.
there are some exceptions like museums, teaching (which cannot be done without using photographs with forbidden symbols, i think), and i think also journalism in some cases.
in journaalism, besides the law and therefore judges who judge about that, often with the help of experts, there are several organisations who try to watch the rules of journalism.

...there is no doubt that you have to talk with politically radical right adolescents, wether eg their families try to report you, or not.
Thanks. This sounds like a very sensible approach. I expect every country has some parts of its past which must not be celebrated but also should not be forgotten; it's good to hear more from/about countries that take a more considered approach to that.
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Yes, exactly. Never forget but never repeat is a wise policy for that kind of inflammatory work.
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌