Let's end 2020 right :)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ej400

Post by ej400 » December 20th, 2020, 2:57 pm

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence lately around Librivox, and I am sorry to everyone who has been affected by not leaving without notice. I do sincerely apologize, and I would like to start the new year by returning to Librivox on a good page.

That being said, I'm on a journey now to complete as much as I can before the end of the year. I think a lot of us can relate to 2020 being a bad year, but hopefully, we can finish strong. This would be a really good goal for me, personally, beings that I'd like to make up for the inactive streak.

Hope everyone has a good holiday, and I hope to see you around the forums!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » December 21st, 2020, 4:58 pm

Thanks for posting this Elijah. It means a lot to all of us that you’re back and active on the forums! We’re glad to have you. :wink:
I do realize that this is a hectic/busy time of year for a lot of people. That being said, wishing you a very merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah as we go into 2021!

Rachel
Rachel
"...to counsel and calm the despairing... and to transform the grief that contemplates the grave by showing it the grief that looks up to the stars...” ~ Victor Hugo, Les Miserables