[NOT LV] Readers wanted (men and women) for an educational interactive book for children.

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
TanyaJune

Post by TanyaJune » June 8th, 2020, 9:46 am

:help: Hi there! My team and I are working on the educational interactive book for children (based on the The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter) and we are seeking for the readers (both men and women).

The book will have 3 interactive parts where characters will speak and we need readers to make a voiceover.

1st part - rabbit is in the garden and it sees a lot of vegetables in there. Children will click on the vegetables (18 vegetables) and rabit will name the vegetable and say one short sentence about it (f.e. This is tomato. It is red and round. Catchup is made from tomatoes)
2nd part - the farmer is looking for the rabit. Children will click on the garden inventory etc and the farmer will name them and say something about it (also up to 15-18 items)
3d part - something similar to the previous two (not sure yet : what will be exactly there)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Tanya

silverquill

Post by silverquill » June 12th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Sounds interesting!

I would love to hear more about it.
Do you have a script yet?
~Larry

TanyaJune

Post by TanyaJune » June 12th, 2020, 12:50 pm

Hi Silverquill! We have a script for the 1st part . Could you please mail me and I will send it to you?

iurchenko.tanya@gmail.com