commonsparrow3 wrote: ↑
April 1st, 2020, 9:14 am
This looks like fun! I'll play, too!
* How old are you: Just old enough that young people are starting to assume I want the senior discount.
* Favorite color: Just about any shade of blue is nice. Also many shades of green.
* Pets: I've had 4 dogs in my life, mostly one at a time. At the moment, I have a part-time borrowed dog.
* Sunrise, Sunset: Both are nice, though different in mood.
* Ocean or Mountains: Never been to real mountains. But I love my nearby Great Lake, which is like an inland ocean, and wonderful.
* Favorite food: Real pirogis, the way Grandma made them - (farmer's cheese and onion, NO potato!)
* Favorite pie: Apple, pumpkin, cherry, and apple again.
* Steak or Seafood: Seafood.
* Italian or Chinese: Both are nice. Both have noodles, and I like noodles.
* Chocolate or Vanilla: Both at once, swirled together in an Abbott's soft custard cone eaten at the lake shore.
* How many tattoos: 0
* Ever hit a deer: No, but was in the passenger seat when someone else hit one.
* Rode in an ambulance: Once, when I got hit in the face by a line drive at the baseball park.
* Ice skated: Yes, all the time, when I was young. No, not anymore, since my knees are now wonky.
* Rode a motorcycle: No, and never want to.
* Stayed in the hospital: Only briefly in ER - (that darned baseball-to-the-face incident) - but never admitted.
* Favorite season: Fall, of course. Or spring, which is also nice. Or early winter, before we get tired of it.
* Broken Bones: Yes, a slight fracture to the face - (yeah, that baseball incident, sigh).