Blue Snowball -- on the way to its new home

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch » December 18th, 2019, 7:32 pm

tovarisch wrote:I just picked up a working, very clean looking, supposedly new and never used, Blue Snowball microphone. I went to their web site and found it online here. This one is the shiny "brushed aluminum" version (the middle circle, kinda grayish). The manual can be found here.

It does not have a headphone jack, only the USB plug and a pattern switch. There are three items in the set: the mic (it's about 4" sphere, weighing 14.7 oz or about 416g), the tripod (8.7 oz or 246g, about 9"x2" folded) and a 6-foot USB cable.

If you want it, I will package it up as well as I can (I don't have the original packaging, but I'll think of something) and send it to you right away with the carrier of your choosing. It will be up to you to compensate me, should you so desire. I am not looking to make any money on it, or even return what I paid for it (it's a lot less that a new one sells for). No documentation, no warranty of any kind. I tested it, and it works.

Merry Christmas!

PM me.
Last edited by tovarisch on January 3rd, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please

tovarisch

Post by tovarisch » January 3rd, 2020, 6:02 am

I'll give it another week, then it goes on ebay...
tovarisch

tovarisch

Post by tovarisch » January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm

This mic is spoken for.
tovarisch

KevinS

Post by KevinS » January 3rd, 2020, 1:30 pm

tovarisch wrote: