[NOT LV][PAID] Looking for female narrator for horror stories

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
adarkertale

Post by adarkertale » October 21st, 2019, 1:53 am

Hi there!

I launched my horror/mystery fiction podcast 'A Darker Tale' a while ago, and currently I'm releasing one story every month. I've been working with some male readers for a while now, but two upcoming stories are written from the female perspective. Therefore I'm looking for a female reader somewhere between the age of 20 - 50. I have a tight budget, but I can pay 40 euro per story. There is no strict deadline, so we can take our time. These are the premises:

Story 1:
A young woman recalls the terrible things that happened to her village when she was still a child in the fall of 1902. When livestock is found brutally killed, townsfolk blame the wolves. But it doesn't take them long to realise it's not the wolves, but something bigger ... and far more dangerous.

story 2:
In the early nighties, an American backpacker travels to the highlands of Vietnam. What starts as an adventurous hike through the windy mountains of Northern Vietnam, ends in a horrifying cat-and-mouse game.

If you're interested, It might be good to listen to one or two episodes that are already published. Check them out on spotify or Itunes (a Darker Tale) or here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outI7tPmmXg&t=7s

Kind regards,

Jelle, A Darker Tale Podcast