Cats, anyone?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Kozmique

Post by Kozmique »

I love this. Thank you! I lost my little Shilka 7 years ago, and am only just beginning to feel ready for a new cat, though I miss having one. I've never gone this long in my life without a cat! So I went to lie down at around 9:00 to read a bit, and put on the purr generator for fun, and the next thing I knew it was 2:30 am and I was wide awake, having just had the deepest sleep I've experienced in ages. Not quite as warm and fuzzy as the real thing, but brilliant nevertheless!
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

SonOfTheExiles wrote: September 6th, 2019, 2:56 am One of the great joys in life is to convince a cat born wild to trust you.

Chris
Lovely.

Linus, my ginger cat, knows how to instantly attract my attention away from the computer and towards him - chew on the cables. And to think I named him after a famous geek.

He also eats Vegemite.

Barbara
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

barbara2 wrote: November 20th, 2019, 4:07 am
He also eats Vegemite.
I would make a joke, but I don't wish to have an entire continent angry with me.
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

SonOfTheExiles wrote: September 6th, 2019, 2:56 am One of the great joys in life is to convince a cat born wild to trust you.

Chris
Oh my goodness yes! I have a cat (I've named him Royal) and he was (to the best of my knowledge) born feral. I keep him outside but he lets me pet him, pick him up, he even purrs for me sometimes... :9: Cats are definitely my favorite animal, no question. It's the little things in life sometimes that mean the most... :9:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Hi,

Let me introduce about The Star of Cottonland (綿の国星 Wata no Kuni Hoshi).
It's the most famous cat comic in Japan. The title means A HEAVEN CATS GO.
Very funny and very lyrical. Published for girls of all ages. (Sorry. I have gold
balls.) The author is Yumiko Oshima (大島 弓子), a manga genius.

Go Wikipedia for more details.
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
No way. He stole away a pretty thing, you know.
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!