Sci-Fi fans

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 2993
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 5:18 pm

I just uploaded a poem by Bradbury. Is that a first?

(I don't know why I'm so excited by it.)
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 2993
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Also, do you think the uncredited Symphonic Abduction is Bradbury's?

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41627/41627-h/41627-h.htm
E agora, José?

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42701
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » July 17th, 2019, 5:27 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Also, do you think the uncredited Symphonic Abduction is Bradbury's?

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41627/41627-h/41627-h.htm
No - from the intro/editorial: "Anthony Corvais, if you start guessing who did it, wrote the short story in the rear by the title of THE SYMPHONIC ABDUCTION"

And there are 2 stories of Bradbury's in our catalog: https://librivox.org/author/9830 so no, you're not the first to submit his work. :)
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Australia & New Zealand history: LINK

KevinS
Posts: 2993
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 5:30 pm

TriciaG wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:27 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Also, do you think the uncredited Symphonic Abduction is Bradbury's?

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41627/41627-h/41627-h.htm
No - from the intro/editorial: "Anthony Corvais, if you start guessing who did it, wrote the short story in the rear by the title of THE SYMPHONIC ABDUCTION"

And there are 2 stories of Bradbury's in our catalog: https://librivox.org/author/9830 so no, you're not the first to submit his work. :)
Thank you!

I saw the two stories and went looking for more. Poetry geek that I am, it's the poem that excited me most.
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 2993
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 5:32 pm

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed now.
E agora, José?

schrm
Posts: 1544
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » July 17th, 2019, 10:11 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed now.
but you don't have to?
it's even more work

/reader/12275


wunderwelten viewtopic.php?f=60&t=70793
sammlung prosa viewtopic.php?f=60&t=71431

sing "The First Nowell" viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75979

KevinS
Posts: 2993
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 18th, 2019, 2:26 am

schrm wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 10:11 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed now.
but you don't have to?
it's even more work
You're right. Hahha!
E agora, José?

Post Reply