Bad news...

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Today we are going to move into a house!!! I'm so excited (but know it'll be a ton of work today), but hey, it'll mean getting steps closer to being fully back here. Thank you everyone for being patient with me, I know I said I'd try to get things in and that didn't happen... but things have been so busy with going to the old house and cleaning that out. It's also hard to record with 4 other family members, and I know I recommended the car idea... but the parking lot has been consistently full, and it's a little bit... strange to me :lol: <laughing>

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts! :D <smile>
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

We all knew it wouldn't be easy for you with everything else going on, you've done well to manage what you have done. Glad things are sort of returning to normal for you and your family.

Anne
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Yay, congrats Elijah! My family has been consistently praying for yours, I'm so glad things are doing better now. :9: Yeah, no rush on anything! Just focus on cleaning your old house out, etc, because of course your personal life always comes first! You can always just ask for extensions on your sections if you need to, as I'm absolutely sure you know.

I probably wouldn't record in the car either! I know, it's kind of strange isn't it? I mean, if it's a life-and-death situation, of course I'd take the car, but....it's not so I wouldn't. (If that even makes sense. :lol: )

I'm so glad things are kind of going to back to normal a little bit!

Like Anne said, you've been doing fantastic keeping up with everything, that's more than I probably would've been able to do. So just take your time and don't rush. I'm so happy for you, though! My family and I will, of course, keep praying for you. :)

God bless,
Rachel
~ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šœ ~
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Professional journalists and radio/TV presenters often use cars to record short news items, in the UK. They sometimes do it (record, that is!) under a blanket to deaden any sounds.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Thank you Rachel!
lurcherlover wrote: โ†‘May 8th, 2019, 2:51 am Professional journalists and radio/TV presenters often use cars to record short news items, in the UK. They sometimes do it (record, that is!) under a blanket to deaden any sounds.
Under blankets? Now to me that's just another step of weirdness :lol: <laughing>