The Most Notifications?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ej400 wrote: ↑March 1st, 2019, 2:12 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote: ↑March 1st, 2019, 2:09 pm But for example if I see a post and want somebody else to see it, it's kind of hard.
Then maybe a PM? Hmm, I guess I didn't think of that. Maybe, quote them from something else, and then copy the quote=lymiewithpurpose post_id= (number) thing, and post it in a thread and say something like, "hey check this out" or something. :hmm: <thinking>
Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course, there's a pretty good chance they'll see it on their own, too, since lots of volunteers browse the forums regularly.
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Resurrecting this sleepy thread just to say that I went a whole day without checking LV, and tonight when I logged in, I saw

17 notifications and 1 private message.

So if you need me... Get in line! :lol:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Hahaha Devorah that’s what you get for being an admin!
I can’t keep up with so many notifications. For me it’s dwindled down to maybe 2 a day if I’m lucky.
Which reminds me, seeing your post, I have a solo I’m doing with you :lol: Apologies for not uploading anything recently. I’ll be sure to get to that asap.
This thread is officially two years old... :shock:
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~