The Most Notifications?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » February 27th, 2019, 3:47 pm

What is the biggest number of notifications you guys have ever gotten when you logged on? For me, so far it's been today...I was online yesterday, and then when I came back today I had 14 notifications and 2 private messages. How about you?
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 27th, 2019, 4:05 pm

One morning I woke up with 18...
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16444
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 27th, 2019, 4:30 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 4:05 pm
One morning I woke up with 18...
It's called a birthday. :?: :hmm:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 27th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Availle wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 4:30 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 4:05 pm
One morning I woke up with 18...
It's called a birthday. :?: :hmm:
Ha ha ha :lol:. It was only because I went through newbie test recordings the night before. I also am DPLing waaaaaaaaay too many projects :shock:.
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 1st, 2019, 12:19 pm

Today I got 19 notifications and 2 PMs...and just think, I was offline only a day!
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 1st, 2019, 12:20 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 12:19 pm
Today I got 19 notifications and 2 PMs...and just think, I was offline only a day!
Congrats! That's a lot!
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

ej400
Posts: 2061
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 1st, 2019, 1:53 pm

I had 9 today (librivox must be really alive today or something :lol: <laughing>), but for only for 7 different places.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 1st, 2019, 1:54 pm

Let's see, I think I had 10 when I logged in this morning. I usually have an average of 8-12. I don't know really. If I help newbies with test recordings it's often more, if I'm not doing much it can be less :D
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm

Yes, I think LV is pretty alive today! Usually my average is around 8 or 9 a day. (Mostly it's for a few main topics, but I'm subscribed to a ton of different topics so I get a lot on random days.) But yeah, I came on here today and I was shocked- 19 notifications and 2 PMs! That's the most I've ever gotten. It's probably because I'm so involved around here (I took on a ton of projects, I'll try to limit it next time). That reminds me...there are a couple threads I no longer need to be involved in. I should probably unsubscribe from those. :wink:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 1st, 2019, 1:57 pm

Ha ha true. I also am involved in waaaay too many projects, should probably stop :lol:. Can't help myself though. But 19 is a lot! It's funny, I rarely use the PM system.
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

ej400
Posts: 2061
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 1st, 2019, 1:58 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm
Yes, I think LV is pretty alive today! Usually my average is around 8 or 9 a day. (Mostly it's for a few main topics, but I'm subscribed to a ton of different topics so I get a lot on random days.) But yeah, I came on here today and I was shocked- 19 notifications and 2 PMs! That's the most I've ever gotten. It's probably because I'm so involved around here (I took on a ton of projects, I'll try to limit it next time). That reminds me...there are a couple threads I no longer need to be involved in. I should probably unsubscribe from those. :wink:
But, but, what if someone said something? That's why I'm glad quoting gives someone a notification.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 1st, 2019, 1:59 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:54 pm
Let's see, I think I had 10 when I logged in this morning. I usually have an average of 8-12. I don't know really. If I help newbies with test recordings it's often more, if I'm not doing much it can be less :D
Same! I helped newbies with test recordings a while back, so I did get a lot of notifications, but I've just gotten so busy with other projects I haven't found time. But I've heard that the amounts of people welcoming new volunteers/test recording checking are down right now, so I will probably get back into that once my LV schedule calms down. I think once a few of the projects I'm working on are catalogued, I'll have a lot more 'free time' to put into other projects. Right now I'm BCing two Group projects and doing a Solo, and also being super involved in 2 projects in Off-Topic. Not to mention several other smaller involvements here. :D
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:57 pm
Ha ha true. I also am involved in waaaay too many projects, should probably stop :lol:. Can't help myself though. But 19 is a lot! It's funny, I rarely use the PM system.
I didn't use it as much at first, but now I find it's a really good way to communicate with other volunteers about stuff going on with their projects, etc. It's a good way for admins to communicate with you, too.
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1836
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 1st, 2019, 2:01 pm

He he. Lol I'm also BCing two projects, DPLing 7, reading in multiple stuff, off topic stuff, welcoming newbies, and helping with tests. It's a ton! I don't know how I have time for it! You do a lot too, this is addicting!
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 1st, 2019, 2:02 pm

ej400 wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:58 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm
Yes, I think LV is pretty alive today! Usually my average is around 8 or 9 a day. (Mostly it's for a few main topics, but I'm subscribed to a ton of different topics so I get a lot on random days.) But yeah, I came on here today and I was shocked- 19 notifications and 2 PMs! That's the most I've ever gotten. It's probably because I'm so involved around here (I took on a ton of projects, I'll try to limit it next time). That reminds me...there are a couple threads I no longer need to be involved in. I should probably unsubscribe from those. :wink:
But, but, what if someone said something? That's why I'm glad quoting gives someone a notification.
I only unsubscribe if I'm positive I don't need to check it anymore. (Example: if I was DPLing a project and I had to step away from the job, I'm pretty sure I don't need to check up on it anymore. True story! But I'm unfortunately still subscribed to the thread, so I'm getting PL notes for other people, that's irrelevant to me. I need to unsubscribe from that <laugh>)
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

Post Reply