[NOT LV] Camp Literature League

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Horner94

Post by Horner94 » December 31st, 2018, 7:29 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Chad Horner. I intend to start a new project exploring different pieces of literature. I have posted a video on YouTube, found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NY6PjjTU0

I am looking for volunteers to help me with this project. My email is: chadhorner_12@hotmail.co.uk

Please watch the video, leave comments and suggests. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » December 31st, 2018, 8:17 pm

It's not a good idea to post your email in a harvestable format
Maybe a little more information about what you expect of anyone wanting to volunteer would be good - exploring literature is rather vague :D the video might explain but many members are cautious people
Anne

Horner94

Post by Horner94 » December 31st, 2018, 8:40 pm

Hello Anne,

Your response is very much appreciated. My apologies, I am new to this sort of thing. Basically I want to design a show in which I read and expound text (classics, psychology, poetry, etc.) to my audience and get an active discussion going on a piece of text in a book.

Bascially, I am looking for a helper who is good at making and editing videos in order to make my show more entertaining. Comittment is essential.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind reagrds,
Chad

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle » December 31st, 2018, 10:16 pm

It would be interesting to know how many videos you are planning in which timespan. One per month? 10 per week?

Also, since "commitment is essential", is there any payment involved or are you looking for a volunteer?
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Horner94

Post by Horner94 » December 31st, 2018, 10:42 pm

Hi Anne,

Well I plan to do a video at least every month. Its early days yet. Don't know how many videos I will create? The help is voluntary and not paid.

I really appreciate that you have shown consideration.

Kind regards,
Chad