12.000 completed books?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
schrm

Post by schrm »

hi,

i saw, that librivox reaches 12.000 completed books, soon:
archive.org counts 11.946 on the start page

:clap:
a dozen thousand is... a good number!

but according to our dashboard there are 11.919 completed projects.

--> why are more completed books on archive paragonated with the count in our dashboard?
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Because there are a number of other things with pages - it's a general "umbrella"
And it also counts the books as soon as we send them to Archive , and we count them when they are marked complete ,

Anne
That doesn't quite account for 30 - but I'm not sure how often our stats are updated either. It's not considered top priority I know.

Looking further I find that there are 24 non book projects tucked away which may or may not be counted by Archive - I just don't know though , it would make the numbers about right
schrm

Post by schrm »

annise wrote: July 10th, 2018, 4:23 am Because there are a number of other things with pages - it's a general "umbrella"
And it also counts the books as soon as we send them to Archive , and we count them when they are marked complete ,

Anne
Tha doesn't quite account for 30 - but I'm not sure how often our stats are updated either. It's not considered top priority I know.
Thank you once again, Anne :-)
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
ErickMcFarlow

Post by ErickMcFarlow »

Wow. I bet I've listened to about 400 of those in about 4 years, so that's incredible!! :clap: