How many countries have you traveled to?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
lynn0301

Post by lynn0301 »

For me, I've been to China, Japan, Mexico, and the Bahamas.

I've been to China a gazillion of times because I have family there. My most recent trip to China was actually a few weeks ago. For Japan, I didn't actually visit the country, but I had a layover there. I went to Mexico on a cruise trip with my parents back in 2012, and to the Bahamas on a cruise trip as well in 2015.

I can't wait to travel more! I would especially like to visit Europe one day. Other countries I'm interested in includes Korea, Thailand, Japan (actually visit the place!), Israel, Turkey, and South Africa.
Difficile lectu mihi mars et jonicu difficile- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Cori

Post by Cori »

Hm, 11, I think ... Wales, Scotland, France, Greece, Denmark, Portugal, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia. It's way past time I visited Ireland, and I'd also love to go to Vietnam and Morocco, though they're part of a much longer list, of course.
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!