World Cup 2018

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Wow, crazy. We watched the end of the game. They had no connection whatsoever. I've never seen them not be able to pull something out of the hat. And then when Korea scored the second time.... My dad immediately hit the x button... To bad, but they are too proud, and it is good for them to be brought down a little.
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
jessieyun0404

Post by jessieyun0404 »

Piotrek81 wrote: June 27th, 2018, 9:22 am Germany's out!
Ladies and gentlemen, history is made before our eyes...
Our country made great victory. I'm glad we finally made 1 win. But I give big respect to the Germany as well. It was a fantastic game, setting aside winning or losing. :thumbs:
~Jessie

Epic Music composer studying Film and Media Arts, BA :D
I love lights, camera, colors, and story!
Here are some tunes I made.

Staying in the U.S. starting Fall 2021.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

The slaughter of the favourites continues. After Germany, Spain and Argentina today it was Brazil's turn. That was a great match!
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

Well, I’m going to sound like a bandwagoner now, but I’m for Belgium, mainly because I watch a lot of Premier League, and a bunch of them play for Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham. Big Hazzard and deBruyne fan. Go Flems!
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I am also a deBruyne fan, I was glad that Brazil lost, not that I had anything against them. But I am going to the underdogs. I wanted Uruguay to win but France is too strong. I think France might win the whole thing. I am guessing that Croatia and France will be in the final, that would be cool. I've always been a fan of Rakitic from watching Barcelona. But I definitely will cheer for Belgium as of now.
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

It was a crime that Portugal injured Cavani so he couldn’t play today. The ugly side of football.
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page
Harr1

Post by Harr1 »

Too bad that England didn't get to final. I like the hit song "Football is coming home", I have played it a lot on spotify lately. Well, let's hope they win bronze medal.

And about final, France should lose! 8-)
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Yeah, that was very surprising, but at least it was fair, no penalty shots or anything.

I am definitely cheering for Croatia. But it does seem the odds are against them.
Hope Kuerschner

Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Third place match:
Belgium 2-0 England
The best ever World Cup result for Belgium. The best result since 1990 for England.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS