Did anyone know you can change font color?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Sorry, I've been so busy, the weather was horrible yesterday, I will get back to you later. :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 16th, 2018, 10:25 am Sorry, I've been so busy, the weather was horrible yesterday, I will get back to you later. :)
Need any :help:?
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

No, I don't. Well, I guess I always do but its mostly divine help. Like a good knock to the head, or soul I should say. Actually now that I think about it I could have used some more help in the kitchen today, but I have enough sisters for that so no worries.

I only live an hour from the border, and we get our orders shipped there cause its too expensive otherwise. I went with my mom yesterday and I drove, the road was really bad and the snow was blowing, I don't really know why we went....

I have some questions: First, are you real or just some phony person playing me? Cause that wouldn't be very fun. Second, what is a t-post, and why don't you have anything to do on your farm(like animals or stuff like that) And I will tell you right now I hate baseball. Don't get mad. I just really don't like it... At all. Maybe don't try convincing me either :lol:

I've got to go as were have a bible study and I cooked way too much today, as were going to an event tomorrow that three hours away, and I made all the food for like 11 people which isn't much but it felt like it. However, Falafels(Israeli food) are my favorite and I will enjoy them tomorrow.

Wow, we really got off font color didn't we :lol:

That was some impressive color changing, if I might say so myself :lol: :wink:
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

What is your favorite thing to cook/eat?

You sound like a very Christian girl(unless you're not, I don't know...), I admire that. You go on that course you have currently plotted with Jesus, and you will end up in the right place. :mrgreen:

Yes, the roads may of been bad (I'm driving through ice storms to Chillicothe tomorrow, pray for me... But isn't driving just amazing? You have control of this intensely powerful vehicle, and can make it go where ever you want. Awesome

Yes, of course I'm real, viewtopic.php?f=25&t=69566, proof if you so wish it. Also, you can listen to my recording of the Texan Star here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=69290. A t-post is a post, shaped like a t... It's the main fencepost that we use on our farm. The reason I have nothing to do is, we do 2-4 cows a year for beef, the go to the butcher in December, and we get more in April, so we have no animals except for a very selfish Schnauzer...
I won't try to convince you to like baseball, I'm just in shock someone doesn't like it. :shock: :shock:

What does your family do for Holy Week? Sounds like you're having some form of a Sader dinner tomorrow. Are you Jewish? :hmm:

That was some stupendous color changing. How long did it take you?
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

First I have to work on my love of cooking cause obviously that’s mostly a woman’s job. I don’t like making meals so much as the staples, like bread, noodles, and I brew beer as well. I don’t really have a favourite food, when I’m hungry anything goes. I do really like Falafels.

I am a Christian though not a typical one. I usually offend people within the first 10 min of a conversation because I bring up the sin instead of being airy-fairy, god-loves-you-so-you-can-do-anything type. We have a home church cause we have been booted out of every church for talking about issues everyone ignores.(see you probably will think I am weird now and will stop talking as well) I hope your made of tougher stuff :lol:

Not to contradict you but I don’t think think I have a set road with God, cause I never know when I will get too stubborn to deal with sin. Even on here, writing people I want to pretend I am someone else.

Haha, about driving, I like it too although I have been driving since I was 9 cause my parents are very lenient on that score! But people always complain cause I try to always steal that seat first! Hey, I am tall I don’t want to be stuck in the back!
Trucks have to listen to you, but horses you have to ask and train to listen to you, so that holds more fascination for me. :D

Whoa, about you not being real, it was kinda a joke yet I was fishing just in case. But I believe you and always did. No one could post that many emojis. Haha. I get the t- post the same thing, but I really think you should have something more long term to keep you busy... like a horse!... Sorry I am not as horse crazy as I sound. I have 6 dogs around me usually, their not all mine directly. Sorry for the blow about baseball.... actually maybe not.

Haha, I didn’t even know what Holy Week was I had to google it. We’ve never done anything at Easter it’s not important for us. And no, our dinner tomorrow is nothing special it was simply convenient cause we’re on the road and it’s in a wrap.

No we are not Jewish, but my sister-in-law is half. We are just interested in Israel cause that’s our job as the church to go back and be a light to them. Do you like Trump?

I’ve really got to go, though this is not even late for me :D
Hope Kuerschner

Cori

Post by Cori »

It's fun to see you two getting on well over something so simple as the balance between readability and fun when it comes to font colours -- and then everything else. :mrgreen:

But please, no political talk here. You could perhaps go to Private Messages if you want to continue your discussions? A pillar of our LibriVox community is our respect for each other -- and it can be hard to maintain that if deeply-held beliefs clash. Even if the two of you may be like-minded, others will not be; and here, we value our ability to 'walk round' what might be contentious in our wonderfully diverse community, to focus on our common ground as lovers of books, reading and sharing.
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok thanks, I was going to switch anyway cause I thought it might not be appreciated. We’ll just PM if we want to continue that discussion. I don’t have any Americans around me so I am dying to know their views :D

Edmonds, just reply on the Private Messages if you want
Hope Kuerschner

Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

And it's gone.

:( :( :(
Last edited by Edmonds on March 17th, 2018, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Win2017 wrote: March 17th, 2018, 7:05 am Ok thanks, I was going to switch anyway cause I thought it might not be appreciated. We’ll just PM if we want to continue that discussion. I don’t have any Americans around me so I am dying to know their views :D

Edmonds, just reply on the Private Messages if you want

I'll just delete what I just posted and PM it to you.
Cori

Post by Cori »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

:D :D :D :shock: :lol: :P :roll: :roll: :wink:

I don't know if I got my PM to you, Winnie, please let me know if I didn't . :help: :help: :hmm: :hmm:
Cori

Post by Cori »

When you send your message, it goes into the Outbox. You can see there who the message has been sent 'To'. (And yes, good to check -- periodically, I send myself a message instead of the person I intended to. :roll: )

When the recipient reads the message, it goes from Outbox to Sent messages. If they're offline for a bit, then it may well sit in Outbox for a while.

Random aside: my oldest unread messages are from 2007. :D I probably should delete them, they're of no relevance even if those folks DO come back. :lol:
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Cori wrote: March 18th, 2018, 7:35 am Random aside: my oldest unread messages are from 2007. :D I probably should delete them, they're of no relevance even if those folks DO come back. :lol:
At least I know I'm not the only one who does this! :lol: 8-)
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Cori wrote: March 18th, 2018, 7:35 am When you send your message, it goes into the Outbox. You can see there who the message has been sent 'To'. (And yes, good to check -- periodically, I send myself a message instead of the person I intended to. :roll: )

When the recipient reads the message, it goes from Outbox to Sent messages. If they're offline for a bit, then it may well sit in Outbox for a while.

Random aside: my oldest unread messages are from 2007. :D I probably should delete them, they're of no relevance even if those folks DO come back. :lol:

AH, SO THAT'S WHERE THEY WENT. Thank you!