How old people really are? (now with a new anonymous survey :)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 » February 17th, 2018, 11:36 am

First in the 36-40 age bracket 8-)
Come help us record The Deluge THE DELUGE IS BACK!
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS

kayray
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kayray » April 13th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Fun :) Lots of us 46-55yos :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)

VfkaBT

Post by VfkaBT » April 14th, 2018, 1:25 pm

After the debacle with Cambridge Analytica, anybody who gives out personal data for "fun" might want to think twice.
My previous LV work: Bellona Times

EikyTavie

Post by EikyTavie » May 19th, 2018, 12:58 am

I've been reading through the thread and it seems to me that peoples ages do not call for such close secrecy as all that! It gives one the impression that his/her age is a closet skeleton that must be sharply concealed always. But, really, I do not see anything likely to offend in divulging one's age?! If my own age were to be made the subject here of guesswork and speculation I'm sure I'll only be heartily amused! We all of us have left years behind us. This post, I think, merely sought to indulge in the innocent amusement of connecting familiar voices to the hitherto mysterious ages of their possessors. For no more than the curious fun of it, I'm sure. I do not think that anyone would be treated differently by us because of their ages, whether younger or older than ourselves. The thing is entirely harmless.