The New Look

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

I have been very busy lately, so I don't browse around the forums very much now and was completely unaware of this update to LV. I checked on a thread and thought oh my word, what did I do to my laptop this time :shock: It took me way to long to realize that it was not me messing something up!
Now that I know I did not do something weird on my laptop, I am loving the new look!
~Tiffany
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

:thumbs:

FYI, there is a help thread if you can't find something in the new forums: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68700

EDIT: Oh, and I think a lot of people will be surprised. It was announced on Tuesday, so there wasn't a lot of forewarning. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

TriciaG wrote: January 4th, 2018, 6:56 pm EDIT: Oh, and I think a lot of people will be surprised. It was announced on Tuesday, so there wasn't a lot of forewarning.
I guess so :) I read the announcement but didn't realize that it was actually an upgrade until I went back to the forum in the evening :lol: But it's nice. I love the notifications :)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

It's a lot more small-screen friendly, too. If you've ever tried to look at the forums on your smartphone, you'll appreciate this!
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart